September 7th, 1 Week into Senior Year

Eren plopped down onto Armins bed face first. "God I'm so tired." Armin hummed in response setting his stuff down. It's been nothing but introductions and reunions. Eren enjoyed seeing everyone but it's so tiring. Jean had thrown a little pool party and everyone was there. It was all so loud. Armin had noticed Eren getting uncomfortable and took him home."Also when the fuck did Jean grow a mullet?"

Armin laughed lightly as he took off his jacket. "10th grade I think." Armin sat down next to Eren."Wait no it was after we dated so 11th."

Eren shot up "You and Horse face dated?" He said making a gagging face.

Armin rolled his eyes. "Eren! He's not that bad." Eren scoffed and dug his face into Armins side. "Tired?" He teased.

"Mhm." Eren responded. Armin smiled and let Eren rest as he opened up a book and started reading. After a few minutes of silence Eren spoke. "Hey Armin." Armin turned to look at Eren. "Will you read to me?" Eren was speaking without thinking he just wanted a sense of normalcy. Everything had been so hectic the past couple of days.

Armin smiled. He started reading the book in his hands out loud. Admittedly Eren wasn't listening he was just watching Armin read. It was soothing. The softness of his voice made Erens head spin. Deja vu was hitting them both so hard. It reminded them of when they were little. They missed this.

It didn't take long for Armin to read Eren to sleep. Eren was a calm sleeper. Armin couldn't help but take a picture.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eren sat in the lunch studying Jeans face. Jean looked at Armin. "Why does he keep staring at me?" He whined.

"Nope. Still can't see it." Eren said. Armin looked at him confused. Eren leaned over and whispered. "I can't see why you dated him."

Armin sighed loudly. "I shouldn't of told you. Eren it's not this big of deal." Eren rolled his eyes and took a piece of food off of Armins plate. Armin didn't care he wasn't hungry anyway. He rested his chin on palm and read his book quietly. It was the same book as last night. Eren kept making sly comments to Jean and Jean was getting too offended.

After a whole a while they both gave it up. Armin silently thanked God.

Eren leg had started shaking not from anxiety or anything just because he was bored. Armin noticed and put his hand on Erens thigh. The motion surprised Eren but he tried to not let it show.

"Hey Armin." Jean started. "Do you want to come over later?"

Armin sucked in a breath. "Sure," He said. Mikasa scoffed. Armin smiled at her and rolled his eyes. "Don't worry I'm still coming over."

They had made plans to watch a movie after school. Mikasa had work so they we're planning on doing it later so Armin had a little time.

Mikasa clicked her tongue. "You better."

------------------------------------------------------------

"You know," Armin started. "We really gotta stop doing this." He said smiling.

Jean rolled his eyes and kissed Armin again. "But why?" He said in-between kisses. "This is so much fun."

Armin smiled. "Well because you're supposed to be asking out Marco."

Jean sighed. "Yea but this is so much more fun than getting rejected." Armin laughed kissing Jean again. "But you're right I can't keep pushing it off."

Armin rolled his eyes. He held Jeans face in his hands. "Sir you left me for him and you still haven't asked him out."

"I'm still sorry about that." Jean said.

Armin shrugged. "It's cool, I could tell you like him." He was being genuine. He pulled Jean to him again kissing him.

"Dude if Eren saw us right now I would be dead." Jean said breathlessly.

Armin giggled. "So you caught on to what we were talking about at lunch huh?" Jean nodded. "Speaking of I have to go." Jean whined. "Mikasa will kick my ass if I'm late. Hell she'll kick yours too."

Jean nodded. "Good point." Jean got off of his bed and stretched. "Want a ride?"

Armin smiled. "Yea."

------------------------------------------------------------

Armin walked into Erens house without knocking. Mikasa scanned his face. "you're lucky."

Armin smiled. "No. You're just scary." Eren walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh good you're here." Eren tackeled Armin who was sitting peacefully on the coach.

"Mikasa would have killed me if I was late." He said wiggling around Eren. "What are we watching?"

Mikasa turned on the TV on a flipped through a couple of movies. None of them had any kind of idea on what to watch. "How about a drama?" Eren suggested.

Mikasa shrugged and handed Eren the remote and he put something on. "Okay lets watch." Eren said sitting back.