IX - Tired And Cold

How did I linger as an easy person and now become a cold-hearted one? When this idyllic person used to see things as beautiful, he used to embrace and care for whoever or whatever crossed his path.

"I was so in love with every little thing in this world. The actuality does not hurt me, but my actuality does."

Nevertheless, pain took away the pretty silly smiles as I became a prisoner of a petty mindset unison with a rough-and-tumble life.

I am not afraid to be happy, but I was afraid of lurking and waiting in happiness while I was truly joyless—to become soulless, emotionless—and yet, the time came, and it happened.

No one will ever believe that a warm lover who once wished to fly just to see some lights—how come that I became blind and now don't see things the same any longer?

How did an idyllic being learn to live in coldness? In murkiness?

That no matter how good nor kind you try to be, foes will come to naught and cripple your mind. They will be there to support you, fraudulently.

Their true intention is to make you feel the harshness of life even more. It is for you to have a hard time trusting yourself.

They will make you change into someone you don't want to be just to please them and everyone else.

They will let you live in darkness, just as they make you sightless for you to fear living, forget living, and withhold you from seeing the real beauty of this world.

How come they believed—"To live is wonderful," to live is to be grateful, but why couldn't I feel it? Why couldn't I see it? How in hell does living become hell?

F*ck warmth; f*ck life.

Do not oversee such things,

'cause you will only end up being tired and cold.

• • •