XIV - Dead Star

It's been a while since the last time I wrote about the stars and I guess that was when you were still in my arms and neither was I, who still believed in your charms. Fuck, whatever, I know we're over.

For what in the world can I call and create something that resembles another—I just remember comparing you to an Alpha Canis Majoris.

I am doubtless that I am he, who loves you as much as you love the stars.

But how come you just become a literal dead star for me? You were just a mere thing that plainly existed, especially in my naked eyes.

I might also sound shit here, but I want you to know how you made me become like this:

"Dear, don't you have a fucking idea? You just pleased my demons as you manipulated me and used those starry eyes to tame me. Then later on, shit me with your trenchant words just to bestir my mind, to make me blind and lose my way—to lose my fucking sanity."

You intentionally did it. Oh, are you reading my words?

Screw this on your fucking mind, "I know, you will never say sorry for what you have caused me.

I know, you've doubted me ever since I said I love you.

But it is just that I made you feel such butterflies and even told you some stories about stars.

I know you too well, yet you had your charms to turn the tables. I am sorry, but now I doubt your love even more.

I know you never loved me the way I loved you.

And if ever we had the chance to get across again? I do not cease to hope not."

It's not about the stars.

It's not about damn butterflies.

It's not even about your charm.

It's not about you, 

anymore.

• • •