A Fun Day

-Johnnies POV-

My day starts with me waking up on the floor as I haven't even finished making my bed.

I TOTALLY haven't been living here for several months.Psh what are you talking about?

Braden was sleeping on the in the living room,because he was staying with us before his tour.

Leda was coming over do to a video with us.After her long break from youtube.

Today I was laying on the ground about the weird dream I had about Kyle.I never really felt any attraction to him till today.I mean he is just so dreamy.

I don't want to tell anyone yet because they will all make fun of me.I already get constantly called a fag.There isn't anything wrong with being gay if you ask me I think it is stupid that it isn't legal.

When Leda came over we spent the day laughing.She was a super chill and attractive girl.But I don't really feel anything and I can't get Kyle off my kind.I think Braden noticed something was bothering me so he went on a walk with me.

"Whats up Johnnie?"

"Nothing...Just thinking a lot."

"What about?"

"I don't want to tell anyone yet."

"Alright well lets go back and I am always here if you need to talk because I do care."

I smiled and we went back and then we all ended up having one big pillow fight. We had Braden play guitar and I played the ukulele and we all sang and danced.

We did this till about 1 AM when our neighbors told us to shut up.That is when Leda went home and I went to sleep.Then I had the repeat dream.

What if I am gay?

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A LOT BETTER I PROMISE BBS