Fans react

Johnnies POV

We have been dating for three months.Kyle and I when we finally came out to everyone.It was after Kyles make up video on My Digital Escape when he went "maybe now Johnnie will date me."I made a video response saying I will.

The fans were overly accepting and happy.We were thrilled.Bryan and I had a blast together for the past three months.

Then this day happened.

Bryan and I were home most of the day.But we went out for dinner at our favorite place to eat.

We were in the middle of our meal when this guy came up to me.He was buff and a general douchey looking dude.

"Hey you're Johnnie right?"

"Yeah?Why?"

"Because you're a fucking faggot.God I wish less of you take up the space on Earth."Then he threw my meal on my lap and I got pissed.

Bryan grabbed my arm before I could do anything.We paid for the meal and left.I didnt speak I was so pissed and offended.

"Whats up Johnnie?"

I didnt speak.

"You can't keep it all in you need to let it out."

"I don't get why me dating a guy is just a big deal like it is the 21st century in so many countries and in over half of the states.Gay marriage is legal.It is like those people who hold grudges against anyone who isn't white."

I slammed the car door when we parked.I was so pissed.Bryan tried calming me down.When he went to sleep I just stayed up all night and looking at the ceiling.I was pissed way too pissed to sleep.

I made snapchats and acted happy to all the fans.I screamed into my pillow.I wanted to scream at the guy yell at him punch him and hurt him.People like him are so arrogant that love is love.

No matter if it is two girls two guys or a girl and a guy.You love who you love and you cant help that.I played my ukulele to try to help me become happy.It worked a little playing it always made me pretty happy.

End of the chapter!!!!

Qotc:Have you ever been to any group support lbgt?

I have and it was so cool