After Warped Tour

-Kyles POV-
Warped tour has ended and I am still in California waiting for Johnnie.It is going to be the last time I get to see him for awhile so I am going to miss him.

The guys pulled up in their bus that they have been spending all summer in.Johnnie was the first to come off and he came running towards me and we kissed.All the guys got it on snapchat story and I laughed.

"It is like all those romance movies you see."

"Yeah it is."Jordan said singsongy.The guys all hug and say their goodbyes.Jordan was leaving to go back home that day.

"I AM GONNA MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH."We all group hugged and I smiled.I love these guys so much.Damon went to his girlfriend and they kissed and talked.Bryan came over to me and Johnnie.

"So how about making that gay porno tonight?"

"Lets do it Johnnie."

"Nooooo."Johnnie says hiding his face behind his hands.

"Awe but why."

"BECAUSE THATS WEIRD."Bryan and I laughed and Johnnie groaned.

I was leaving tomorrow so I helped everyone unpacked and went home with Bryan and Johnnie.

"I'm going to shower,"Johnnie says yawning after he unpacks everything.

"Can I join?"I wink at him.

"No."He said shaking his head at me and I laughed.I made a snapchat story about it.

Bryan sat next to me and we talked.

"You remember that snap chat you did with Alex were you took off your pants and ran around a gas station."

I chuckled,"yeah I thought I was going to get yelled at by the owners but it was so fucking fun."

"Yeah."

"How was warped tour?"

"It was so fucking fun I got so many bitches and I got high every day.Man it is the life to live right there."

I shake my head,"oh really how many girls did you get?"

"Every single hot babe at warped tour."

"So do you have herpes?"

"Who said I didn't already have it."

I started dying of laughter at that comment.

Johnnie came out with wet hair and Bryan went to take a shower next and I walked up to Johnnie.He was shirtless and I pinned him up against a wall.

He bit his lip and I crashed my lips on to his and pushed my body up against his.One of my hands was on his face while the other was running through his hair.One of his hands were on my hip and on my back.

The fireworks were happening as I kissed him.I pulled away for a few seconds for a breath and he smiled at me as soon as I went back in.Johnnie started pushing against me and the next thing I knew I ended up on his bed.He slide his hand up my shirt and pulled it off.

I kissed his cheek and then I moved to his neck and I quickly found his soft spot causing him to moan.I began sucking it and I soon felt a bulge against my thigh.

"So Johnnie is that gay porno still an option?"

"Maybe."

I bite my lip but then he gots off of me.

"Is that it?"

"Yeah."

"God Johnnie you are such a tease."

END OF THE CHAPTER.

So guys I am thinking on starting a Ronnie Radke fanfiction.Thoughts???