I Leave

-Johnnies POV-
Kyle and I said our goodbyes yesterday.I boarded on my plane to go to Atlanta to work on an EP.Tyler and Bryan were going to meet me there.

The flight was boring and I listened to music the whole time.I picked up my stuff and headed my way to the studio.

We got there and looked around tomorrow was the first day we were going to officially start.

The night time is when things got weird.We sat around watching Camp Rock and High School Musical 2.(Because I totally never have done that -le sarcasm-)

Then the snapchat stories happened when we went to go to sleep and saw Bryans Tighy Whiteys. and we made fun of him.

We finally went to sleep at like 3 am.When we woke up it was a full day of recording.When evening came I watched Kyles new My Digital Escape video.He was doing the saltine cracker challenge.

He made a joke about sending me a special video of him getting naked which he didn't.Or did he ;).The world may never know.

(I am listening to Falling In Reverse while writing this...I really like Falling In Reverse they are beautiful live and so it Ghost Town.Way off topic.)

I started blaring The Ready Set and dancing and singing along with it loudly and Tyler joined me.

Bryan groaned and threw a pillow at us saying hes trying to sleep.Then made a snapchat story of us doing that saying this is what I have to deal with.

I laughed but honestly this was a great time.But I wish Kyle was here with me.I miss him already and it hasn't even been a whole week.

-Last day of recording-

I wake up everything is normal as usual.I pack up my stuff and say good bye to Tyler and thank the guys who recorded me.

We left the building.We started walking on a road and I was the furthest one a head.

"JOHNNIE COME BACK."Bryan screams.

Then everything was dark.

MUHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER WILL HE LIVE OR WILL HE DIE???