One year later

-Johnnies POV-
Kyle and I have been together for a year and a half.He is 18 and I am 19 so as I go outside to the apartment roof to sit up and think.

I wanted to get married to Kyle,but I just am not sure if we are ready for all that.I love him more then anything and he lives with Bryan and I.But I just don't want what happened to Matthew happen to me.

Matthew was such a wreck.It was horrible to see how he was.But now I enjoy my life we watch tv and movies and cuddle.We share stories and have fun times together.

Kyle takes good care of me and I take good care of him.I still get butterflies every time he walks in the door.I get nervous every time he kisses me.

I have been looking at rings for Kyle but I just don't know.I am way to nervous to actually go with it.What if he doesn't want me to marry him.I mean we are both so young we need to get our lives together.

I laid on the couch and Kyle has been gone for about a month.He is hanging out with a lot of people and he texted me.

K:Hey babe
J:Heyyyy :)
K:I got some good news.
J:wat?
K:I will be back home in a few days and I have surprise.
J:yay

Kyle continued to text me but it was his normal smartass remarks that he makes to me.He also flirted a bit with me then told me he had to go.

Bryan came up to me and pushed me out of the chair.

"Sup fucker."

"Bryannnnnm."I groaned

"Awe yah daddy fuck me."Bryan said moaning and humping me while I was on the floor.

"Bryan stopppp this is rape.I don't want this."

Bryan laughs then gets off of me then makes a snapchat story.

"Hey guys Johnnie is being a lazy fuck and laying on the floor."

"Ugh Bryaaaannnnnnn."

"Guys listen to him moan stop Johnnie I am not Kyle."

"OH MY GOD BRYAN STOP."

He laughed and started kicking me.

I got up and started hitting him with a couch pillow.He laughed then once I stopped he sat down on the couch.

"By the way Robby is coming over in a hour."

"Are you serious?!?"

"Yah."

"I gotta go get dressed."I scream as I ran into my room as my voice cracked.

I just put on a Pierce The Veil shirt with black skinny jeans and my jacket on.Robby knocked on the door.

"Heyyy Bryan."I heard him come in and I go out there to greet him and he hugs me.

"Hey guys hows it been?"

"Good how has it been with you Robby?"

"It has been great I love being on tour and selling merch with those guys they are a blast."

"I bet they are."

We sat around and just exchanged stories and joked around for the rest of the night.Bryan was making sexual jokes so nothing new there.

End of the chapter!!!

Hey guys did you all see Kyles tweet today he was like I just want a cute emo girl to ask me out.Is it bad my first thought was #Khonnie