I'm Sorry

It's been six months since Kyle has came home and I noticed hes been distance from me.But tonight was the night I planned to propose to him.I had a romantic night on the beach and this is how it started.

Kyle and I spent an entire day at the beach it has been fun but when the sun started to set Kyle looks at me sad.

"H-hey Johnnie I have been meaning to talk to you?"

"Yes babe."

"I-I think we should see other people."

"W-what."I started to cry.

"I met this girl named Megan and I really like her...I loved being with you but I just don't want to be with you any longer."

"K-Kyle you don't understand I was planning to propose to you tonight!"I said inbetween sobs.

Then he started to tear up,"I am sorry Johnnie but I don't love you anymore I haven't felt how I used to when I was with these past six months."

"I still get butterflies Kyle whenever someone mentions your name."

"I am sorry Johnnie."

I saw Kyle go home without me and the entire night I stayed at the beach staring and the waves crying ignoring my phone.I know eventually I have to move on but I wanted him in the rest of my life,but he obviously didn't want me in his.

When I went home I saw most of Kyles stuff missing and everything I ever gave him was in a giant pile and he took whatever I gave him.I sigh.Bryan was still asleep so I go and plug my phone into the charger then I logged onto the computer and tweeted.

Johnnieguilbert:  hey guys just wanted to let you all know Kyle and I are no longer together. Please don't ask questions I will make a video on it when I'm ready.

Then I had a follow up tweet.
Johnnieguilbert; I am also taking a break from youtube and social media I hope you all understand and I love you guys so much.

Then I posted "Stay awesome thug pugs."I logged off of all social media and I sat back and took a deep breath.

I didn't want to constantly be asked questions about Kyle and I even though I don't know most of the answers of them anymore.I laid down on my bed and cried myself till I sleep.My pillow smelled like him....I still love you Kyle....

HEY GUYS END OF THE CHAPTER THE EXPLANATION WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER.