Johnnie I love you

-KYLES POV-
I flew to California to see Johnnie. I can't do this anymore. I knocked on his apartment door. He answered and I just started to kiss him and he kissed me back.

"Johnnie I love you I can't be just friends with you anymore. I love you."

"I love you too Kyle I've been too scared to say anything."

Before I knew it we were in my bedroom. Johnnie was under of me and he was kissing me softly but it got rougher and more passionate with every kiss.

He took of my shirt and I took off his shirt. Johnnie gently bit my lip and kissed my jaw line and moved down to my neck. He kissed it till he found my soft spot and I groaned as my hands went through his hair.

Johnnie unzipped my pants and pulled down my boxers.

-le dirty fricky fracky happens-

We fell asleep I was holding Johnnies body and he cuddled into my arms.

When I woke up Johnnie was still asleep. I kissed him softly and he woke up and kissed me back.

"I love you Kyle."
"I love you too Johnnie."

"I'm never leaving you again Johnnie. Ever. I am moving to California."

"Really?!?"

He rolled over and he wrapped his arms around me and holding me close our faces were looking at each other.

"Yes babe."

"We are back together again."

"Yes."

He smiled at me. I missed that beautiful shining smile. It was beautiful and handsome just like him. Hes just....

So...

Perfect.....

I ran my fingers through his face and down his back feeling all his ribs and every curve down his spine. Johnnie stared at me. His eyes could melt me from the inside out. I knew what I hd to do.

When I went back home and packed. I bought a engagement ring for Johnnie. It was a black gem instead of a diamond. It was cheaper and more like Johnnie. I packed all my things and moved into a house with Chris. Chris O Flying and he was super okay with me moving in with him. He helped me unpack and he laughed and was super helpful.

He cooked meals for me in till I was settled in and he made me laugh. He was goofy, don't worry I don't have feelings for him. My heart is only for Johnnie. It will only ever be for Johnnie.

I have been living in California for a few months. I've been on a lot of dates with Johnnie and we have spent so much time together.

Then I asked Chris.

"Hey Chris can I ask you something serious?"

"Yeah of course."

"How should I propose to Johnnie?"

"You're gonna propose to him."

"Yes."

"Are you sure you guys are ready for that commitment?"

"Well I am I don't know about Johnnie..."

"Well I think you should first talk to Johnnie about it and not me. Okay I've been serious for way to long."