Recording videos

Since Johnnie and Bryan and Jordan were all leaving for Warped Tour in a few days so we were all recording videos.

One of the videos required Johnnie to rub honey on me.

"Johnnie why are you shirtless."

"Don't worry about it I did this before."I laughed and stood in the shower has he rubbed honey against my chest and I had to keep quiet.Which I failed at.Then they did a truth or dare video and Johnnie kissed Alex in it and I got a major flare of anger in me.

Then Johnnie told the story of how he is known as the boner kid know and how Bryan blamed it on me.Johnnie denied it but we all know the truth.:)

Since I have been here with everyone I honestly have been feeling a lot better about myself.I am not always so depressed so I made a video on it letting my viewers know.They were all really supportive and I am really glad.

-Skip to Johnnie leaving for Warped Tour-

I was going to a few of the dates with the guys and I was happy.But as Johnnie packed his stuff I pinned him up against the bus and kissed him.

"I am gonna miss you so much Johnnie you have no idea."

He kissed me back,"I am gonna miss you too babe."

I smiled as I watch him get on the bus with everyone else.I know he is gonna have a good time but for know I am gonna be hanging out with Alex,Robby,and Kris.(THROWBACK TO WHEN KRIS WAS BRYANS BUDDY WHO DID INTERVIEWS WITH HIM)

I started pulling out drawers in a hotel room and started putting them on beds saying they were stuffed animals.Everyone is seriously so judgmental about me and my stuffed animals.Like God can't a 17 year old boy have stuffed animals.

They were all yelling me and telling me that this was "furniture."Psh those weirdos they have no idea what theyre talking about.They really just don't understand me.I sighed and try to pull put the tv then I almost broke and decided enough is enough and I started putting everything back together again.

Then one day I threw a sock in a waterfall and Jordan yelled at me through snapchat saying it wasn't fair to the sock.

END OF THE CHAPTER.
Sorry it was short I haven't been in the mood to write.

Qotc:Whats your favorite moment on Snapchat of these guys?