Spending Time With Kyle

We were walking around in his small town holding hands.We get a lot of judgement from people because it is two guys holding hands.

But we don't care we ignore them and have fun together.I love Kyle and the way that he laughs I met his family and his friends.

"Hey Johnnie lets watch a movie?"

"What movie?"

"How about the Nightmare before Christmas?"

"Sure."

We cuddled on his bed eating popcorn and drinking tea.After we finished our snacks I snuggled into Kyles chest.Kyle kept his hand on my hip then he slid his hand into my back pocket.

"I am touching the butt."Kyle whispers into my ear and I smile and kiss him.

"I kissed the boy that I love more than anything."

He smiled and he adjusted himself to the point where we stared at each others faces.He rubbed my faces and felt my jaw line and then he started kissing my face.

Kyle started with my lips,then my cheek and my jaw line.He then started to kiss my neck.He found the soft spot on my neck and bit the spot softly and I moaned.He started sucking on it, and I kept moaning.

Kyle stopped and grinned at me,"I love the way you moan."

I laughed.

"I love you Kyle."

"I love you too."

We spent the entire day together like this and it was perfect.I enjoyed just holding him against me.Enjoying just smelling him and feeling his perfect body.

My hands run up and down his body feeling everything about him.Kyle is perfect.

We did a YouNow while I was over at his place.Kyle wrapped his arms around me during the YouNow.He kissed my cheek in the middle of the YouNow and every went aweeee. We even kissed because they kept asking us too.

Kyle started tickling me and I was laughing and flailing.I ended up on the floor and Kyle kept the YouNow going.

"Rude."

"Awe look at a little Johnnie he is so cute."

Then Kyle kept kissing my face.

"Stopppp Kyle this isn't the time."

"Fine babe."

Kyle smiled at me and I helped him against me and we laughed together.Everyone is so happy for us even though there was a lot of people who made fun of us.I was glad no one pointed out my hickie because that wouldve been really awkward for everyone,

Well mostly me.We ended the YouNow and I spent the night there with Kyle.We cuddled all night even though Kyle wanted to do more than cuddle and I wasn't really ready for that.

END OF THE CHAPTER

Yo so school is almost going into summer for me so expect a lot of uploads after exams <3 :)