Universal

I woke up early,because we were picking Kyle up from the airport.

Kyle,Bryan,Braden and I were all going to Universal.I put on some eyeliner and wore my jacket.The red and black plaid one with a Thug Pug shirt.

Braden, wore a gray sweater and regular pants.Bryan wore a Black Veil Brides and regular pants.We headed to the airport.

"Okay,so where are you Kyle?"

Bryan was driving and was on the phone with Kyle trying to find him

"WAIT THERE HE IS!"

I screamed and I pointed at him.Then we stopped and helped him put away his stuff and we went to Universal.

We got out and walked around.We rode a bunch of rides and then we got spilt in two groups.Braden and Bryan were a group leaving Kyle and I alone.

"So what do you wanna do?"I asked Kyle.

Then he pulled me over to somewhere quiet."I want to talk."

"About?"

"Every since I got here,you haven't really been talking to me.Why?

Kyle paced for a bit.

"Kyle!For the past two nights i've been dreaming about you about kissing you."

Then it happened.Kyle grabbed me and pulled me into him and we kissed.

I wrapped my arms around his waist,and he wrapped his arms around my neck.The kissing was sweet and gentle at first.Then got passionate and fierce.Our bodies were touching and rubbing against each other.

Kyles tongue slid in my mouth.

Then the next thing I hear is...

"Johnnie?Kyle?"

We pulled apart to see Braden and Bryan looking at us.

"Uhm."

"So are you two a thing?"

"Uhm."

Then I felt Kyles hand crawl into mine and our fingers interlock.

"Yes."Kyle said then he kissed me cheek.

I blushed.

"Thats cool guys!"

We left Universal after and we went out to a vegan pizza place.We went home and Braden played guitar and we all sang along to songs.

It was so much fun and I was glad Kyle was spending a week with us.I have missed him so much and I wish he could spend so much longer with me.

We decided to not come out to our fans yet.Not that they would give us any shit about it.We just want some privacy.We know how many fanfictions there are about us we don't want to give them a reason to write more. (Says a fanfiction)

For the week we were together we watched loads of movies.Cuddled took photos recorded videos.Played video games and put christmas lights up and had a little rave.

Bryan has been fully supportive of us being together and Bryan and Braden agreed to not tell anyone if we weren't ready.

I have already told my family about it.Kyle hasn't told his because he was afraid of how they would react.My family has been so supportive of everything I do.

(funfact I am writing this at a public library and I guy just gave me a judgemental look and I am like well i'm not the one that is balding.)

"Hey Johnnie."It was Kyle

He was cuddling next to me on my bed.He was shirtless and warm and comfortable.

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow I leave...."

"I know."

"I wish we could stay together.Like this."

"We will see each other again.We will make this work."

Kyle turns to me and wraps his arms around me.He smiles and rubs my face.

"I know we will Johnnie."He kisses me and I smile and snuggle into him as I fall asleep.

When tomorrow came I was said to see Kyle board the plane but I knew we were going to be able to work this out.One day we will be able to spend our days together.

END OF THE CHAPTER!!

Hope you all enjoyed!!Make sure to comment/rate/follow

Qotc:Do you think long distance relationships can last?

I do.