Kyle

Megan and Kyle have been dating for six months now and Kyle and I have started talking again.

We became really close again but I still love him.I have been trying to move on from Kyle and I have been on dates with other people and stuff.None of them have gave me the feeling Kyle did.

-Dream-
I heard a knock on the door,I opened the door to see Kyle standing there.

"I'm sorry Johnnie I still love you."

"I love you too Kyle."I hugged him crying.Then we started kissing.

Everything was how it was we were laughing joking and kissing and holding each other and I was so fucking in love with him.

Till I woke up.

-End of Dream-

I have been having dreams like this for awhile.

But I have been fine.

I check my phone to see that I had 13 misscalls from Kyle.I sit up and call him back and I get a croaky voice.He had been crying.

"J-Johnnie."

My voice was sleepy,"Kyle whats up what is wrong?"

"I-I found out Megan was cheating on my last night."

"I an sorry Kyle.."

For two hours we talked snd I comforted him and I agreed to flying him out here so we could spend the weekend together.To just have fun and help him get away from this.

"Now I know how you felt when I left you Johnnie and I didn't leave you because I lost feelings for you."

"Y-you didnt but thats what you said."

"I still loved you while I loved Megan and ai could never love her as much as I loved you."

"Kyle...."

"I left you because I couldn't take the emotional abuse from my family anymore because I was with a boy and it killed me so much.I loved you but I couldn't deal with the pain anymore."

"Why didn't you tell me this till now?"

"Because I know how you'd react."

"Ya because thats bullshit it is also bullshit that you are only doing this because you don't have Megan so you're crawling back to me!"

"I am not crawling back to you I really don't want to be with anyone right now."

"Fine let's just work this out Kyle."

So I thought I posted this a while ago but I guess I didn't...Oops.....

Anyway qotc

Favorite music genre?