It's Go Time

I'm sick so I don't have school today. Whatever I declare random upload schedule IDC anymore, enjoy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriends POV:

"How about I catch her in the act and break up with her using one of her favorite songs." I'm so excited to see the look on her face, but I'm sad at the same time. She's awesome and I thought she would be more upfront with me. But, I understand that she thinks she's doing me a favor. "OMG!!!!" They both screamed with stars in their eyes. "That is absolutely perfect!!!!" Pump screeched. After we arrived at Girlfriends place we set our plan into motion. "When she responds to what we say to her, come in ok Boyfriend?" I could tell pump said that with a racing heart. Perfect. "You still haven't told us what the song is." Skid questioned. "Don't worry it will be awesome."

Girlfriends POV: 

I was making plans with senpai, it was gonna happen after the rap battle with Pico. Senpai would be behind the speakers and he would come out when I told Boyfriend. I am really nervous about this, but it has to be done. Skid and Pump came into my room and Pump slowly spoke, "Wait a minute, you said you were talking with your Boyfriend. But, that contact says "Senpai❤" not Boyfriend. Are you cheating on Boyfriend??" 

Oh my god, they are on to me. I just got to calm down and be reasonable about this. Maybe I say we broke up, they don't question it and when we actually break up tomorrow it won't be a lie. Just be calm about this. "That's not cheating if I wasn't with his ass!" Oh no, I freaked out now it's obvious I'm lying. I'm screwd. A few seconds after I said that he walked in.

Boyfriends POV: 

This is perfect, she said the exact line I hope she would say. A few seconds after she said that I walked in and confidently rapped one of her favorite songs. "Yo, you kept secrets, Skid and Pump told me that" Skid and Pump hyped me up but Girlfriend was an entirely different story. Her face was a blend of shocked sad and, mad? "Logical thinking is just something that you lack." came next in the lyrics, I started to get into it, Pump and Skid were the "That's the wrong number" meme. 

Girlfriend looked less shocked now and more, mad? What the hell is she mad about, she cheated on me! I'm the one that should be mad!! This fact made me even angrier

I yell rapped the next part, maybe I shouldn't have. "What you even mad for? Lookin' like a stick up in your asshole!"  Skid and Pump had their jaws on the floor with their eyes wide, not a peep came out of them. It made me feel awesome but nervous at the same time. Her face looked hotter than a thousand suns, it looked like she was ready to attack but I stood my ground. This seemed to make her less confident. I started to think about this situation more, this isn't a joke, she cheated on me. The one who was with me for years cheated on me. I started to get irrational.

"IM NOT YOUR MOMMY, mommy. FIND A NEW HOBBY, hobby. RETURN, YO, 'FORE I GET PICKED UP, YOUR SHITS IN THE LOBBY, lobby." The kids looked as if they had seen a demon, probably because my "Girlfriend" looked like a demon. I have never seen her full demon form before, it was scary. But like hell would that stop me from calling her out. "I'M NOT GON' KEY YOUR CAR, I'LL CALL YOUR FUCKIN' MOM." I started to cry, I felt so embarrassed but I didn't care. Crying when your Girlfriend cheats on you is normal. The kids were statues and so was my "Girlfriend" but she was a crying statue??

"YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID MY RENT, go get a fuckin' job." I slowly left but before I went out of the door I said. "We are over."

Skid's POV: 

Oh... My... God... I did not know it would go this far. I could not express the shoockedness we all felt. Girlfriend dropped to the ground and cried with Senpai still on the phone. We slowly backed out of her bedroom still processing what the hell just happened. 

30 Minutes Later:

Boyfriend's POV: 

I can't believe she would do this to me. I understand her situation, but do I not deserve her honesty. I don't even know what to do or where to go anymore. I don't really have any friends and Pump and Skid don't really count because they are connected to Girlfriend not me, and they are kids. I still ow then candy, I'll give it to them tomorrow. As I sit on my bed, crying I hear a notification from my phone. My heart literally stops and I have to wait 10 minutes before I can even think of grabbing my phone, but when I do I find.

Girlfriend: "..... I'm sorry. If maybe you hear my explanation you can understand where I'm coming from."

Boyfriend: "I already know everything, I'll send you the footage"

Boyfriend: *Attached Videos*

Girlfriend: "Oh... Guess I don't need to explain anything. Can you do the rap battle tomorrow though?"

Boyfriend: "Fine, but this is my last one."

Girlfriend: "Thank you, see you tomorrow."

Ugh, just another nobody I have to rap against. It will be fine, I need to find a job after this though. But, I don't understand why that name is so familiar, maybe ill find out soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

999 words. Don't worry the main bit will start soon, I have some surprises in store >:) If you couldn't tell I DO NOT own the lyrics of Ain't Shit by Doja Cat. If you think I'm Doja Cat well, sorry to burst your bubble.  Have a great day/night my sad gays!