Why

Hay my sad gays!

Credit: Jenga I guess

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriends POV:

I ended my call with GF and I went back to the living room. "Hey, is it ok if I take a shower?" He gave me this annoyed look that soon morphed into a scheming mischievous look. "Sure. Take all the time you need." That was weird but it's probably nothing. "I'll get you some clothes." He got up and walked to his room. A few minutes later he came out with black skinny jeans and a plain red shirt. "Thanks." I grabbed them and walked to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and hopped into the shower.

I thought hard about my situation. This is obviously fucked up, but why is he being so nice? I am having fun with him but I'm forced to stay here. I'm kind of conflicted, is GFs plan really the best course of action? I'm going to have to sleep on this, I start to sing Mr. Blue Sky to distract myself. It doesn't work that well, he makes me feel nice but will it stay that way? I shake my head as I let the hot water wash over my body.

Picos POV:

Now is my time to strike~ While he's my prisoner, I should have a little fun. I silently walk into the bathroom, the shower is too loud so he doesn't hear a thing. I see his dirty clothes on the floor and his clean clothes on the toilet lid. I know that this is incredibly gross, but that's not going to stop me. I picked up his dirty clothes and I gave them a good sniff. The smell was of warm salted caramel, so perfect. Soon after that, he started singing Mr. Blue Sky. How cute, I just want to eat him up. I wonder what he's thinking about.

Wait, I still don't know who that call was from. My nosiness gets the best of me and I take his phone. I unlock it with ease and I look through his call log. The latest call is from, 'Girlfriend'. Why is she calling him!!! Didn't she get the hint when I released her?!?!? Ugh, what a pain, now I have to do more work. I can never have what I want. I can't delete her contact, he would get mad at me and he's probably memoried the number by now. I put his phone back in the exact same spot. I silently exit the room and I sit back on the couch.

Boyfriends POV:

I got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and I put a towel on my hair. The room was filled with steam, it took a bit for the steam to clear. I dried off and I put on my clothes. I exited the bathroom and I saw Pico on his phone. "Hey, I'm done." He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Finally, it's already 6 PM." I rolled my eyes. "If you have a problem with my showers you can leave." He laughed. "What do you wanna do now?" For a while, I thought about this, but then I came up with the perfect idea.

"How about we play Jenga, but whoever loses has to do a dare and a truth created by the other person." I could tell he was getting excited by my suggestion, for better or for worse. He went into the cabinets under the TV and he pulled out Jenga. I walked over to him and I helped him set Jenga up. I haven't played Jenga in a long time so I'm pretty excited about this! "How about you go first," Pico said bowing slightly. "If you insist."

20 minutes later:

"HA, I WIN BITCHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed in his face bragging. "SHUT UP!!! YOU RIGGED IT!!" Pico's face was red. "IN YOUR DREAMS WHORE!!!!!" I ran around the win soaking in my victory, Pico crossed his arms and looked away as he huffed. "I know exactly what I want my dare to be." he slowly started to turn his head towards me. "What do you want?" I grinned evilly and I could tell this made him nervous. "I want you to go to the adult store in the local mall and I want you to get yourself a maid outfit. You have to wear said outfit until tomorrow."

His face turned bright red. "HELL NO!! WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?? WHY?!!?" That's an easy question. "Because I like to see you suffer." Pico's face morphed into a disturbed expression. "You're messed up, man." I threw him my phone. "You have to go alone, and you have to film it." Pico sighed. "Fine, but I WILL win the next round." He grabbed his essentials and he left to carry out my bidding.