There's no way... Right!?

Credit: Vomtis on Tumgir

I have decided to update very early, IDC though I want to continue. But for real, during the weekdays I have school, so I'll post on the weekends (If I can).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pump's POV:

"Senpai, I want to break up with him but I don't think I have the heart to. I love to play your game and when I found out you were in my world I was ecstatic. I just happened to fall in love with you, but I still care for Boyfriend. He's a great person with an awesome heart, I don't think I can hurt him like that." It seemed as if Girlfriend's statement was genuine but this "Senpai" looked kind of irritated. 

Skid and I were flabbergasted, at least Girlfriend wasn't trying to be mean. "I understand what you mean, from what I hear Boyfriend is great. But, we can't be secretly dating forever, it will hurt him even more that way." Senpai seemed sympathetic but there was something sketchy about it, I couldn't put my finger on it. "It's ok, lighten up! How about we talk about this over the phone? 4:00 pm? I have a meeting soon."  Senpai did seem to be in a rush, me and Skid looked at each other and smiled. Before Girlfriend could finish her response we ran out of there and hatched our plan.

As we ran to our place we came up with an idea. "So, we go up to Girlfriend at 4:00 pm and?" Skid asked wanting ideas, before I could say my response we made it to our place. "I think we should go up to Girlfriend and ask who that is and see what happens," I suggest finally taking this seriously. "Ok, let's text her asking if we can come to her house around 3:30 Pm?" This is actually pretty exciting, I thought we would come up with a boring conclusion. But, this is really fun. "Alright, I'll text her asking if we can come over around that time." Skid just nodded at the statement while I texted Girlfriend. 

Pump: "Hay Girlfriend!! Can me and Skid come over today!!!" 

Girlfriend: "Sure! What time?"

Pump: "3:00-3:30 would be great!"

Girlfriend: "That time should be ok, see you then!"

Pump: "Great, thanks!"

Girlfriend: "No problem!"

"She said it was ok!! It's around 10:00 am, we will have to wait for a bit." I said kind of sad, I wanted to do this right now I was so excited! "Dang, how about we don't tell Boyfriend until we meet up with Girlfriend. If we tell him after that and provide proof, he could give us some ideas." Skid kind of seemed like a show-off when he said that. Either way, I was way too excited. 

Boyfriend's POV: I finally got dressed, now it's time to go to Pump and Skids hangout place thing. It's not that late and I don't have much gas so ill walk, it's not that far from my place. As I walked down the street in my black hoodie, in 90-degree weather. I noticed someone in a black hoodie as well, as I was walking down the street I saw their face. Why is this person so familiar? I decided to ignore it, I may be wrong and I don't want it to be awkward. They had this shocked look on their face when they saw me, but they just ignored it and walked faster. Maybe it's not just me, but whatever it's too late now. 

When I finally arrived, Pump had this to say. "It's still in progress, we'll contact you at around 4:45 pm will all the info." Pump said this while Skid nodded. I can't believe that I came all the way here to not get anything. I have nothing else to do, the rap battle is tomorrow. It's whatever, at least they have something. "Fine, ill meet up with you here then." I'm still pretty pissed. "You could have just texted us, but you will want to meet up in person later." Skid kind of laughed after he said that. Omg, I'm so studit. "Ugh, your right, ill see y'all later." at least I got some exercise in. They both waved while I left, at least I have something to look forward to

3:30 pm:

Skid POV:

We made it to her house, all we have to do is wait for that call. When it hit 4:00 we went and hid behind her closed bedroom door, waiting for the call. "How about I go do it, you might mess it up," I said teasingly to Pump. "Whatever, just make sure it ge-" He was cut off by a loud ringing. When we both heard the ringing we silently listed. 

Girlfrend picked up and made plans to break up with Boyfriend. We waited 5 minutes then I whispered "I'm gonna do it now." He nodded and I went into her room. "Hay Girlfriend, who are you on the phone with?" I made sure to say it as innocently as I could make it without it being suspicious. "Oh just my Boyfriend, we are having a private conversation, can you go for a minute please?" I looked at her phone and the contact was "Senpai ❤" so I knew it wasn't Boyfriend. "Ok, I'll leave you two love birds be." I tried to tease her but considering the situation, it didn't sound super genuine. I made sure to end the recording when I left. "Let's go tell Boyfriend." I whispered into his ear. He just nodded as we went outside to text Boyfriend. 

Skid: "Hay let's meet right now, bring your car we are at Girlfriend's house."

Boyfriend: "Ok cya." 

We waited a bit and he finally arrived, before he arrived I told Girlfriend we were going to the store to get snacks. 

Boyfriend POV: 

It was a little early for our meeting but IDC, the sooner the better. "Hay drive us to the store, we want snacks." Pump demanded, I was put off but I did it anyway. When I was driving them to the store they told me everything. They also provided proof, there's no way... Right!? But, it wasn't that surprising and they provided proof. "We want some ideas on what to do next Skid added

I have the perfect idea. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,056 words. Ik, I'm really evil. You may have to actually wait this time.