Moving on?

Hay my sad gays!! The drama tho.

Credit: Pinned by Wattpad on Pinterest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriends POV:

It was Girlfriend. GF looked up at us and her expression matched ours. She then just sighed and looked away, is she really going to leave us alone? I grabbed Pico's wrist. "Are you good, she's going to leave us alone." His hand balled into a fist, he looked defensive and furious. I put my head on his shoulder as I hugged him by the waist. "It's going to be ok, don't let her ruin our day together." He started to calm down, first by breathing in and out slowly. "Thanks, what would I do without you?" I just giggled at his remark. We started to walk around holding hands, trying to figure out what to do next.

"There are some food stands over there! How about instead of getting me a prize, you can get me some food. Only if you want to though." He suddenly lit up at the opportunity to be a sweetheart. "What stand should we go to first?" I looked around and I found the perfect first stand. "Let's get snowcones!" Pico seemed really excited about that idea. We walked over to the stand. "Beanie boy, what do you want?" Pico stared at the menu for a bit and he picked blue raspberry, the women running the stand wrote that down. "Cap guy, what do you want?" Unlike Pico, I knew exactly what I wanted. "I'll have the cherry one!" She then wrote that down.

After a few minutes of waiting, we get our cones. "One snow cone is 3.50$." Pico smiled as he pulled out 7$. "Here you go!" She took the money and we were on our way. We decided to sit at a nearby table. "Do you like your snowcone?" I nodded and smiled. "It's really good! What about yours?" Before he replied he licked the snowcone off of his face. "Mine is really good too!" I started to giggle, he tilted his head in confusion. "Your tongue is blue! Did you suck off Papa smerf?"

Pico suddenly looked offended. "I most certainly did not!" He crossed his arms as he looked away. "He's not a DILF!" I just laughed at his response. "You sure about that?" He stuck out his tongue at me. "I am very sure about that!! Your tongue is red, did you suck off Lightning McQueen??" I started to laugh my ass off. Is he actually upset about my remark? "NO! He's a car does he even have a dick??" He went up to my ear and whispered. "Well you would know wouldn't you?" I gently pushed him away and gaged. We ended up laughing through our entire snow cone experience.

"What else should we get?" Pico pondered for a second. "How about let's get popcorn, cotton candy, caramel apples, and fried dough. Then put those items in our bags to eat when we get home. After we get those, we can go get a proper lunch." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "You are smarter than you look." Pico then gave me an unimpressed face. "Jee, thanks" I then nodded. I looked around for a second while Pico was sulking, we should get the snacks first. "Hay Pico, let's get the snacks first before the lines become crazy long." He quickly got over my comment about his intelligence. "Sounds like a plan!"

"How about you get the snacks while I put this big bitch in the car. I can't carry it around all day." Pico took his eyes off of his wallet and he looked at me. "Sure, how about we meet at that burger stand other there. Burgers would be a great lunch." I nodded and smiled, non-verbally agreeing to this plan. I started walking all the way back to the cars, it didn't take super long because we were already halfway through the carnival. After 15-10 minutes I made it to the ticket booth and the ticket lady. "Are you staying or leaving for today?" I shook my head. "I'm just putting this prize I won in my car." She looked surprised at the prize I attained.

"That is a huge cat, I would hate carrying that around all day." I nodded. "In my 25 years of working at carnivals, I've never seen two people fight over who would pay for the other person like that. It's usually the other way around." I just awkwardly laughed, I guess that did get out of hand. "Y'all must be good friends." I started to tense up a bit, I guess our relationship is pretty complicated. She then had a shot of realization, she then shook her head. "So rude of me to assume. Are y'all together like, romanticly?" I jumped back at the sudden question. "It's kind of complicated"