Feel Strange

Quick thing before we get started, in all the other ff I've read Boyfriend is always like "I'm not gay I don't like guys. Right?" In this ff Boyfriend is very aware and he's very comfortable with the fact that he's bi but he's just never been in a relationship with a guy. Right?

Credit: KawaiiJammy on Deviant Art.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriend's POV:

I should probably add that cutie's contact into my phone. His name was Pico, right? Nice. 

Boyfriend: Hay~ How's ur day been.

Pico's POV:

Oh my, he actually texted me, my plan is going swimmingly. I just have to act natural, that should be easy.

Pico: It's been ok, what about you?

I almost forgot, Daddy Dearest isn't going to be happy but IDRC I have him now.

Boyfriend: Same with me, wanna go somewhere?

Huh? First date already? Maybe it's a friend date? It's weird how easy this is, I thought I would have to force my way into his heart. Looks like he's already mine. Just gotta hope that girl isn't his girlfriend.

Pico: Ok, where?

Boyfriend: I've heard that the Neko coffee shop is really cute, I haven't been there but it sounds nice.

Pico: Ok, is 12 ok?

Boyfriend: 12 is perfect, cya there.

Pico: K.

This is going to be so cute omg, wait it's in an hour! I gotta get ready. I decide to wear something simple but cute, I wear a blue hoodie (blue is the coprimary color to orange and he has orange hair ik awesome.) with some white ripped skinny jeans. I'm also wearing some blue converse and a white beanie with a cartoon orange cat patch on it because it's cute and fitting. I get in my car and drive to our destination brimming with excitement. 

Boyfriend's POV:

Imma get ready now. I wear a pink shirt that has a white cartoon cat on it, I got a white cap on also. I put on some white shorts with some pink Walmart shoes I found (like the ones you can get for 6$). I can't forget the white heart choker and a white belt. It's not super fancy but neither is a cat cafe. I drive to the cafe exited.

Girlfriends POV:

Why don't I feel better? I'm with the guy of my dreams but it feels like I'm still missing something. If I love senpai, not Boyfriend, why does this hurt so much? Maybe i's because I hurt him and he's a good guy? The way he broke up with me was pretty hurtful as well. Ya, that has to be it, right?

Boyfriend POV:

The cafe has light pink and light blue walls with cartoon cat decals all over the place. There were a bunch of cats too, all different shapes, sizes, and ages. I was there looking and awwing all the cute cats, then I saw him. Omg, he's so cute, did he do this on purpose? I kind of wished I dressed better damn. "Hay good to see you again."I didn't know whether to handshake him or not so I did this weird thing where I stuck my hand out and pulled it back in again 3 times. It was so embarrassing I wanted to die. He just chuckled cutely and said, "You too, let's go get a table." 

The tables were shaped like cats it was so awesome. "This cafe is so cute I want to die, look at all the cute cats!!!" I was hypnotized by their beauty "Ya they are, let's ask if we can pet them." Pico responded as he went up to the counter. "Hay can we pet these cats?" He politely asked the guy at the counter. He was wearing a uniform that consisted of light blue and light pink sipped shirt and pants. He also had a white apron on that had the company logo on it, a pink cartoon cat that said 'Neko Nummies.' on the apron was a pronoun pin that said He/Him."Sure, but make sure you put on hand sanitizer before and after you pet them. Let them smell you first so they aren't weirded out when you pet them." He enthusiastically said. "Sick, come one let's pet them!!!" He looked at me with stars in his eyes as he said that. I hate how everything he does is so cute like UGH.