Flash To The Past

Bonjour mes sad gays! This got some homophobia in it (no slurs, not super bad either) so u have been warned.

Credit: CarterSterling on Newgrounds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriend's POV:

I woke up in a cold sweat. Was that just a dream?? It felt so real, I grabbed a notebook and wrote down every event so I could not forget.

Flashback, Boyfriend's POV:

1 more year until I'm gone from the hell that is school, senior year. Well, not everything is hell, I have my boyfriend Pico. He's a hustler, he's no good at all, he is a loser, he's a bum. He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable. He is a sucker with a gun. Sorry I got carried away. He's always in detention but I usually keep him out of trouble. He'd be stuck back 1,000 years if it wasn't for me. He owes me. 

"Hey, Sonic!" Pico yelled from across the lunchroom. I don't know why he calls me Sonic, I know I have blue hair, haha but I'm not fast, like at all. I went over to him and sat at the table waiting to be called on to go get lunch. "Hay silver eyes! How's your day been?" Pico is the best part of my day, it's never boring when I'm with him.

"Nothing much babe, wanna come over to my house after school." I wonder what we are gonna do today, hopefully Jenga. "Ya sure," he usually goes to my house, I wonder why he wants me to come over this time. "But I have detention." I could hear him even though he whispered. "Omg, what did you do this time?" He looked at me and teasingly said "Nothing~~." After that, he kissed my cheek. He smiled with his eyes closed as I rolled my eyes. I suddenly hear A yell from across the room. "GET A ROOM YOU FUCKIN' HOMOS."

I usually ignore idIots like him, not worth my time and I'm not one to get into trouble. Pico is the opposite, he is very defensive over anything he cares about. "GET BENT TRAVIS, WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE SUCKING OFF MIKE UNDER THE BLEACHERS." The cafeteria was silent after that, I just continued to wait, this is pretty normal. Travis just huffed and left the lunchroom.

After he left Pico hugged me and kissed me a few times to show everyone not to mess with either of us. Mr. Richerds, the teacher came to Pico and he said, "Pico that's 30 more minutes added to your detention." This quickly made Pico pissed, he usually doesn't care about getting in trouble but he's really protective. "FOR WHAT? STICKING UP FOR ME AND MY BOYFRIEND!!" He held on to me closer to me to make it obvious (if it wasn't obvious enough) who he was talking about.

"You're not in trouble for defending yourself and Boyfriend, but you are in trouble for doing it inappropriately. If you're wondering, Travis will be punished to a higher degree. Go get y'alls lunch" Pico just rolled his eyes as we got up to get our lunch. When we got our lunch and when we sat down he started apologizing. He has a weird habit of constantly apologizing, but only to me. "It's fine Pico, it's not your fault and I appreciate you for doing that." Making him feel appreciated is the best way to get him back to normal. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. He's always been a fan of PDA because it shows everyone how I'm not up for grabs. I used to think it was stupid but it's his way of showing he cares so I don't mind.

Oh, I almost forgot, "So, what did you get detection for originally?" He gave me a grin he usually gives me when he does something against the rules, it's cute. "I may have asked to leave class and went to the teacher's lounge to steal some snacks" We both started laughing. "I wouldn't expect anything else.'' Most of the crimes he does are stealing or getting into fights so this is expected. "Damn straight," Pico said, still laughing. "No, damn gay." I corrected his mistake.

This only made him laugh harder and milk came out of his nose which made both of us laugh. He's usually cold to other people but he's awesome to be around when you get to know him. I'm happy I know that side of him. I went to get paper towels to clean the mess he made. I came back and we both started to clean the table. "You're a mess." I said jokingly, "Well, who has to deal with it?" he questioned even though he already knew the answer. "Me," I jokingly sighed. We sadly only share 1 class, music class. That class is at the very end of the day, after study hall which is after lunch.