What...The...Fuck...

Hay y'all. If you couldn't tell by the title shit. goes. down. (well not really, more like things get dark. (this chapter depicts school shootings. You have been warned.))

Credit: PastelGeek on Newgrounds

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriends POV:

I wake up with a huge headache and all I can think is What...The...Fuck... What happened last night!?!!? How did I get here!?!?! And most importantly, what the fuck was that dream??!!! There's no way that was true, right?!!?

Flashback, Boyfriends POV:

Just another boring day at school, one more period left until I can see Pico. I'm doodling in my notebook during history class and all of a sudden mI have to take a piss. I raise my hand because I have to go to the bathroom. "Yes, Boyfriend?" 

My teacher was just talking about the French revolution for the fourth time because people weren't listening. "Can I go to the bathroom?" School days like these aren't really important, just review. "Sure." I quickly leave and I hear something blast into my ears as I'm walking down the hallway.

THIS IS A SCHOOL SHOOTING, GO ALONG WITH NORMAL PROCEDURES. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I stood there, frozen with shock. I dashed to my locker and hid inside it. I could fit in it because I don't use it. I was shaking so hard thinking, is this really happening?!?! Maybe this is actually just a drill but they wanted to make it feel real? But we have a drill once a year, we had one five months ago. There's no way this is real, so I'm just going to relax. I breathed in and out calming myself, but all that was broken when I saw something through the locker slivers.

I saw a student with a huge pink mohawk and they had a GUN?!!? Wait, that's... CYRIL!!! Is this an actual shooting?!?!!? Why is he shooting people up?!? I know people were mean to him but isn't this a little too far!! I heard gunshots in the distance, oh....my......god... THIS IS A REAL SHOOTING?!!? What about Pico?!?!?! Did anything happen to him?!?!!? I could see blood leak from the classroom doors. I freaked the fuck out. I was in the locker going crazy when I saw... PICO?!?!!?

Thank the kathulu spaghetti monster, he's ok!!! But, what the hell is he doing, wait. DOES HE HAVE A GUN!?!? "Hay Pico, It looks like Casandra has a crush on you! Otherwise, you'd be dead right now!" WTF?!!?! Is she one of the shooters too? How fucking many shooters are there?!?!?! Before I could think anything else... Pico... Shot... Him... No wait, he shot at him. I know Pico would never kill anyone, yes he's protective but he'd never go that far unless he had to.

"Fuck me with a 10-foot pole! I can't believe it! Please, Pico! Don't kill me! I was just kidding around! I was told to just scare you! I wasn't going to kill you!" I knew Pico wouldn't kill him. He's a kind person. "Say your prayers!" Wait what. Is Pico really going to kill someone who didn't attack him? Is the person I would laugh with 24/7, a person who would always make me feel better when I'm sad, Pico, the sweetest person, is really going to kill someone?

"You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!" no no no no no no... Is he really going to do it?

*BANG*

........................................................................................................... the blood spurted from his head, and the blood flooded to the ground. Am I dreaming? There is no way, NO WAY IN HELL THAT HE WOULD REALLY DO THAT!!!!! If so then why did he... I started to silently cry, why would the man I love do that? I wanted to slump in the locker and cry, but Pico was on the move. I sneakily followed him and he went into the class left of the missing fire hydrant.