4. AGE OF ULTRON

Before we start, I thought I should mention I de-aged the twins to be 16 currently. I don't think I mentioned this earlier, but I've always thought they were actual teenagers during the movie, and well I think they work better as being younger... so :).

EDITED 8/30/24

EDITED 8/30/24

KATRINA

The Avengers gathered around the large living room all spaced out across the couches. Katrina sat on her own chair in the corner sipping on another can of coke.

She sat silently curled, enjoying the lighthearted banter happening around her between the group.

"-Well please be my guest!" She tunes in to see Thor urging Clint over to his hammer, Clint proceeded to get up and attempt to lift the hammer.

... and failing.

Epically.

"I-I just don't get how you do it man." He backed off looking at the object in humor and disbelief. Katrina snickers swigging another gulp of her soda as she watches as Tony and Rhodey both use the gauntlets of their armor to try and lift it.

After they then gave up Steve decided to give it a go. And it moved, well... shifted. But in the briefest glimpse at his thoughts, Katrina wanted to think he chose not to lift it.

The blond stepped away with a shrug of defeat. She chuckles with everyone; Bruce gestures for Nat to try. "Oh no, that not a question I need answered." She takes a swig from her beer, and they tune into Tony as he claims it has to be someone with Thor handprint.

"Yes, yes that's an excellent theory, but I have a have a better one." He picks up the hammer with ease and tosses it in the air.

"Your all not worthy."

Everyone scoffs and chuckles.

"WoOoo... RthyyY"

"No... how can you be worthy?"

They look over to the elevator where one of Tony's robots stood.

"You're all killers."

It paced and raised what was left of its arms as it spoke.

"Stark" Steve spoke quietly without turning away from the deformed machine. Tony in response called for Jarvis.

"I'm sorry, I was... asleep" The thing looked to its side. "Or, I was a dream." It's head snapped to the other side.

Katrina could hear Tony talking lowly into his starkpad as the droid continued.

"There was this... terrible Noise." The left arm raised to its head as if trying to block something. 

"And I was tangled... in strings" It looked down at itself and stumbled backwards. 

The teenager quickly began to gather her magic in her left palm as she shifted to her other leg.

"I had to kill the other guy."

"He was a good guy..."

Steve spoke up with a look of worry on his face "You killed someone?"

The droids voice became... almost firmer as it responded, "It wouldn't have been my first call." The black mist began to twist around Katrinas fingers in response to her nervous.

"-Sent you?" She turns to Thor who speaks, he glared with distrrust at the machine.

His face was calm.

The droid played a recording of Tony Starks voice.

"I see a suit of armor around the world."

Bruce seemed to catch onto the same thing as Tony himself did. "Ultron..." The glance at each other- understanding something we all didn't.

"In the flesh" It looked up abruptly. "Or no, not yet."