10. AGE OF ULTRON

Edited 4/7/24

Edited 4/7/24

Edited 9/3/24

KATRINA

"Woah!"

Phantom stumbles when the ground beneath her starts rumbling and shaking. 

The young witch sent a pulse at a nearby Ultron, turning just in time to see the younger brunette in red stumble into an empty building. She rushes after her as Clint yells at her to hurry. Katrina close the doors behind them as she sense multiple of the discount Ultron's outside.

 "How could I let this happen?" Wanda muttered quietly to herself as she breathed heavily.  "Hey, hey, you okay?" Katrina asks as she leans closer to her. 

"This is all our fault." She whimpered.

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." Wanda just stared up at him stunned, the Bulgarian too was slightly surprised.

Katrina cant recall a time she had heard him be so inspirational. "Alright, good chat." Clint stands and begins head back towards the door the wtich had closed.  

"Yeah, the city is flying."

...That last part was mostly to himself, Kat thinks as she glances abck at Wanda. She turns back to the girl who leant against the wall. "Look, I know you're blaming yourself, but just- wait until after, now's not the time." Katrina grins crookedly and run after Clint. 

Phantom blasts two robots in front of her as Clint struggles with fighting some others off. The sorceress glance sback when she hear the doors open again and Wanda steps out. The brunette turns as about three or four discount Ultron's appear and starts to use her powers on the robots to destroy them. 

After the three of them defeat the ones around them Clint raises his hand to his ear piece. " Alright, we're all clear here."

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!"

Katrina stifles a chuckle at Cap's voice as it crackles through. "Alright, coming to you." The Phantom cuts in. She lowers her hand from the ear piece just as Pietro speeds by, picking up Wanda and running away. She stares after the two of them with disbelief. 

Rude. 

Witha grunt, Katrina sends two blasts of energy towards the ground and pushes up into the air after the two powered teens. 

She lands roughly on the ground next to the twins who stood opposite a few soldiers. Katrina glances behind her expecting to see Clint, before realising her mistake. 

Oops.

She had forgotten about Clint, My bad

As the three of them fight against the ever coming robots Katrina trys to stay close to the younger teens. She follow the two as they make their way towards the church where everyone was congregating.