1. CIVIL WAR

Edited 9/4/24

Edited 9/4/24

KATRINA

"Anyone know what happened to my skittles?" The young woman calls, peering over the opened cabinet towards the common area.

"...No."

Katrina rolls her eyes at the clear lie, sure. Definitely doesn't know what happened to them. "Want to try that again Sam?" She raises her brow as he hesitantly steps into the kitchen- holding the mentioned bag of skittles.

She rushes forwards snatching them from his grip. "Sam!" The bag was empty. With a chuckle and a shrug he walks away. She scowls at his retreating figure, dumping the empty bag in the bin. Katrina exits the kitchen- passing the common space where most of the avengers sat in varying areas. 

She makes her way up the stairs quietly towards her floor of the compound. Stepping into her room, she feels a buzz in her back pocket. Her phone- the latest starkphone- was buzzing with an alert from Steve. 

Crossbones sighted.

She groans, turning in her step and trudging down to the debreifing conference room. Pausing in the door way Katrina sees Steve and Natasha standing at one end of the long table conversing quietly. She silently slips into the room taking a seat next to Wanda.

"Hey." Katrina whispers with a smile. She smiles back "Hi." The older nods towards the duo who were still muttering with a raised eyebrow. "Any idea what they're doing?" 

She shakes her head. "Nope" Katrina nods glancing away from the two, meeting the eyes of Sam. He waves with a little impish grin on his face, causing Katrina to smile while flipping him off. He chuckles looking away causing her to smile and roll her eyes. 

"Alright everyone." 

They all immediatly turn towards Steve, who was dressed in his gear. "As your alerts said, Rumlow was sighted overin Lagos, we're leaving in 10 minutes." 

It's short Ik, sorry