8. CIVIL WAR

KATRINA

KATRINA

She glowers up at the camera in the corner, watching the little light blink. Turning to the front of the cell she glare at the periodiclly passing guards. 

Katrina had been there a while, in this small cell. Not sure how long, they gave her meals irregularly. But enough for her to know its been a few days at least. She wince at the sudden uncomfortable buzz she feels around her neck.

The collar they put her on was thick and heavy, weighing her down. The door opens pulling her attention. In the doorway was an unfamilar face. The gruff looking man gestures to the two bebind him who immediatly rush at her, grabbing her around the shoulders making her struggle unsuccessfully. 

"Let go of me!" 

Katrina yells out as the two guards pull her out into the hall, the roughness making her stumble slightly. She grunts still flailing around in the straps as they pull her down the hall towards a large set of double doors.

The two gaurds push her to the ground once they enter making her grunt as she shoulder and hip hit the concrete. "What the hel-"

"Shut up!"

Her mouth locks with a click as she glares up at the man smirking down at her. The guy stood lazily, as if he didnt care where he was- his hands stuffed in the pockets of his pants. She shifted trying to sit up, crying when a shocking pain goes through her body.

The pain started from the collar. "Wha-" She grunts when a foot comes down on her ribs. "I said shut up." The guard was still smirking, his boot pressing against her rib and arm. "Ya know, your pretty cute- for a russian." She glare up at the man- taking note of his dead looking gray eyes. 

Katrina silently observes him, wincing when he kicks off her to lean back against the wall. The two guards at his side moving forward to pull her up to her knees. "Listen here lil' witch." She grunts agian, trying to pull away from the two holding her. 

"Your kind killed someone I care about, so this- heh- this is going to be fun for me." Suddening his fist hit her stomach making her whine in pain. My kind?

She tries to summon her powers, screaming when instead of the black mist she was used to, all I feels was the same shocking pain from the collar. The three men chuckled, the one in the center reaching into his pocket pulling out a small black device.

He pushed the button and the pain flared again. "We can go for hours princess." She glares up at the brunette in front of her, her breathing heavy. He chuckles before his fist meets her stomach again.

"What...Do you... Want?" She asks, struggling to get the words out. The guard in front of her tilts his head mockingly. "From you? Nothing." He grins pressing the button again.

And god,

It hurts.

It hurts. so. much.

"Alright boys." The two holding her hoist her up and begin walking, her legs dragging as she could barely hold herself up. She barely pays attintion as they drag her back to her cell, dropping her body harshly onto the metal ground; chuckling as they lock it and leave. 

Katrina pushes herself up and into a sitting position, her breathing heavy.

It hurt so bad, the jolting pain still present. She was scared of the little black remote the guard had. What if they decides to push it randomly for fun?

Just as the thought breaches her mind the currents travel through her making her jolt and scream again. The longer it goes the louder the buzzing in her ears gets. It could have been seconds of it could've been minutes, Katrina couldn't really tell how long the pain lasted. 

She could hear yelling from down the hall, listening she could hear a familiar voice. Wanda. Katrina pushes herself up to her feet and unsteadily move to look through the bars. She tries to look down the hallway, catching sight of multipule guards seemingly in a fenzy.

She grins weakly when she hears a guard scream in pain. When the sounds stop she falls back dow onto the ground, which was somehow more comfortable than the bunk and huddles into the corner.

She feels her eyes grow heavy, her legs drawn up to her chained arms and chest to try cover the briuses she could feel form from earlier. 

Slowly the darkness takes over.

Sorry its kinda short, 

its unedited.