Chapter 20

Jasper...

Today's the day James and his newborns are coming for us, according to Alice there's still 15 including James and Laurent. Bella's the only one who hasn't being getting worried about the battle, she knows we can win, especially with her shield.  

"We need to head to the clearing" Alice mumbled, with an heavy heart everyone ran to the clearing with their mates next to them. Me and Bella wasn't bothered at all, but I had her on my back, I might not be worried, but it still sent my instincts into overdrive. "I love you" Bella whispered into my ear. "I love you too darling" I squeezed her legs that were wrapped around my waist.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going for our honeymoon?" Bella asked me pouting. She decided that I should choose the honeymoon destination seen at though she's planning the whole wedding, but I haven't told her where we're going. "Nope" She huffed at me.

We all stood next to our mates, Rylie and Victoria was in the middle me and Bella Flanking Rylie and Xavier and Alice next to Victoria. Emmett, Rose, Edward, Sophia, Carlisle and Esme were behind us. If it was down to Bella, Rylie and Victoria wouldn't even be here 'so she can kill the bastad' her words.

"Two minutes" Alice suddenly announced, a couple of seconds later Bella wrapped us all in both of her shields. That's when I felt them, all the horrible emotions that come from newborns; bloodlust, anger, lust, the usual stuff. I tightened my grip on Bella's hand trying to knock the emotions away.

As soon as the army came through the clearing they charged straight towards us. Me and Bella didn't move until they was closer to us, while everyone else ran towards them. Me and Bella was in sync, We always had each other's back.

A newborn came charging towards me, I jumped over him and ripped his head off, I looked at Bella and noticed a newborn was going to lunge at her from behind. I lunge straight at him and had him in pieces. "Cheers Jay" I winked at her.

Not a couple of seconds later I looked around and realised all the newborns was ash, with no casualties on our side, I noticed the only ones fighting was Rylie and James, but I could tell Rylie was doing perfectly fine, so I let him get his revenge.

I was just about to head over to Bella when I heard a feral growl come from her and she was lunging at James, that's when I noticed James had pulled Rylie's arm off. Victoria was caring for Rylie, so Bella was left to kill James, I could hear James growling at my mate.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Laurent in the trees ready to attack Bella. Fuck that! I charged at the sneaky fucker before he had chance to move. I ripped his arms off before his head.

When I looked behind me, Bella was stood there with a smile on her face. I looked around for James and I couldn't see him anywhere. Fuck did he escape? Bella pointed over to the pyre, with a smile on her face letting me know that James was dead.

I had her in my arms, rubbing my hands over her checking her for any injuries, happy that she was fine I pulled her chin up and claimed her mouth with mine.

"Well that was boring" I heard Emmett mumble. "It wasn't supposed to be fun Emmett, we was fighting for our sons happiness you goof" Rose snapped while slapping him in the back of the head.

"We'll have a few fights later daddy" Bella told him with a smile on her face, which put a smile on Emmett's face. "What about the wedding Bella?" Alice asked her. "There isn't much left to do now, and there's two weeks left" Satisfied with the answer we all headed back to the house except Victoria and Rylie they went to hunt, especially since Rylie had his arm ripped off. I can remember getting my limbs ripped off in Maria's army and it isn't a pleasant thing at all.

When we arrived home Emmett and Rose was in the living room, Edward and Sophia was sitting near the piano, Carlisle and Esme was in his office, me and Bella decided to have a game of chess. Alice and Xavier decided to go out and hunt.

"How are you Rylie?" Bella asked him as soon as him and Victoria came in from there hunt. "I'm fine now, thanks sis" Bella smiled. "No worries, at least I got to kill him" Rylie and Victoria smiled at her. "I guess you got your wish after all" Bella nodded at them both.

I could tell Bella was happy that she got to kill James for what he's done to her family, and I also knew she was happy that everyone was ok, even though we knew everyone would be fine.