Chapter 4

Bella...

I have been with my family for 12 years now; I am currently 15 years old. Within the 12 years I have found out my family are vampires and that I had to keep it a secret. If I didn't I could risk the Volturi finding out and they would come and destroy me and my family.

I found out my mum and dad adopted me, but I can't rem ember my birth parents and I know it might horrible, both my mum and dad and I wouldn't change them for anyone. I am lucky to have them as my parents.

Nana and granddad are two of the greatest people I have ever t, and here I am, again, lucky to have them as my grandparents.

Aunt Alice is my best friend, even though she tries to get me to wear pink which I right out refuse. Uncle Edward wasn't allowed near me when I was younger as his bloodlust wasn't all that good, but now he's use to it, and I'm perfectly safe, well as safe as I can be, with a family of vampires.

My mum told me a couple of weeks ago about mates; that it's forever and they would do anything for each other and to follow the pull if I ever feel it. I was and still am confused. Why was she telling me this? Does she know something I don't? When I asked her she told me I would find out soon.

Jasper is my best friend; we always go out for day trips, well when the sun isn't shining. Everything we do together, he buys me a charm to symbolize it, to add to my charm bracelet what he got me when I was younger.

We are all currently living in London, England. Mum, dad, Jay, Aunt Alice and Uncle Edward all attend high school with me. Lucky enough I haven't slipped up yet, and I'm hoping I won't as I don't want to arouse suspicion to the others. It does feel weird me not calling them mum and dad at school, I just usually whisper it knowing they'd hear me; I just can't bring myself to call them their names.

I'm still a daddy's girl, always have been; and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon. Me and dad have a day on our own every Saturday.

"You ready Bells?" Daddy shouted upstairs, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Coming daddy" I told him while walking towards my door. "What we doing today daddy?" Before he could answer me mummy started laughing. "Your such a daddy's girl" I looked at her and smiled. "I know" The rest of the family started laughing. "Were going out" Daddy answered me, I thought about it; its time I become a mummy's girl.

"Mummy" I asked her while cuddling up to her. "What you after, Isabella?" I just smiled at her. "You know because you're the best mummy in the whole world and you love me loads..." I asked her, she just nodded to me, to carry on. "Can we take your BMW? Daddy'll behave. Wont you daddy" I gave him puppy eyes, so he'd agree. "Of course"

I looked at the rest of the family who had smiles on their faces, trying to hold their laughter in. "Ok, you win, Emmett I swear any of my babies come back harmed you will be ash" I squealed and jumped into her lap. "Thank you" Everyone laughed. "She has y two wrapped around her little finger" Jay butted in. "Hey, I do not mister, if I have anyone wrapped around my pinkie that will be you" I smiled at him, which he just rolled his eyes. "Anyway Jay, I think because your my best friend, please pretty please can you get me a McDonalds when I get back?" I asked knowing he'd say yes and that would just prove my point. "Of course" I just started laughing. "Thanks Jay. That just proves my point, but seriously I would love to have a McDonalds" I told him before daddy through me over his shoulder and into mum's car.

After a 30 minute drive dad pulled over when we was on a disserted road. "What we doing?" I asked him a bit suspicious. "You're driving silly" He told me while jumping out and coming to the passenger side. "Mum's going to kill us both if this car gets wrecked" I mumbled which he just laughed. "She'll kill me not you princess" He smiled while hugging me to him. Dad taught me how to drive, it was amazing. He thought I was ready to drive us home.

We was driving down the driveway when I heard dad moan. "What's wrong daddy?" I asked him. "Alice saw it and your mum or Jasper isn't happy" I whispered so low knowing nobody but him would hear me. "I'll help you daddy" He hugged me to his side.

"What the hell I said you could take the car not let Bella drive it Emmett" Mum hissed, Jay was just stood smiling enjoying the show, I just rolled the eyes. "It was my fault mum, I asked him a couple of weeks ago to teach me how to drive, I'm sorry" I mumbled before walking up to my room. "Bella" I ignored knowing I was defiantly helping daddy out he owed me, trying to keep the smile off of my face and mischief away, I walked up to my room, head down, feeling sorry for myself. "Bella" Mum was in front of me. I thought how I could make this believable when I thought about something.

I thought about what if I never had the family I did, what if they never adopted me, I burst out crying. "I'm sorry mummy" I whispered, and ran to my room. She left me alone, I sat in my room smiling, now I had to think of a way for daddy to pay me back, when I had the most amazing idea, now I had to get him alone, so I can talk to him privately about it.

About an hour later I walked downstairs keeping my emotions and smile in check. "Daddy I need to talk to you in private" He looked scared, good. "Ok princess, Jump on" He told me while kneeling down in front of me so I could jump on his back. When we were out of hearing distance he sat me on my feet. "You owe me" I told him. "Ok, what do you want?" I smiled, and he gulped knowing it wasn't going to be good. "Ok well you have to eat human food with me for a week and you have to buy me a car, and I choose" I told him with a smile, but I thought about something else to add to my list. "Oh and let me beat you all week on all the games we've got" He just groaned. "Fine, we'll go get your car tomorrow, and when do I start the other ones?" my smile widened. "Now" I told him before jumping on his back.

Half an hour after we arrived back my stomach rumbled, I looked towards dad and smiled. YES! Time to watch dad eat human food.

"You coming daddy?" I asked him with a mischievous smile on my face. "Fine" I looked at mum who looked confused. "I can always tell the tr" I was cut off with dads hand over my mouth. "Ok you win Bells, let's go" Mum looked pissed. "What's going on?" Dad looked at me with pleading eyes. "Me and dad have been playing truth or dare and I dared him to eat human food with me for a whole week" I tried to lie, but I should have known she would see right through it. "No Bella, you said you can always tell the. Tell the what?" I thought quickly. "Tell the truth about why he really got the dare" I answered best as I can. "Why did he get the dare?" Well crap I wasn't expecting that. "Because she beat me at a game" Emmett quickly answered mum, who looked at us like she knew we was hiding something. I looked towards Jay, to see if he would help me and shuck his head, he knew I was lying, he could read me better than my parents sometimes

Me and dad walked in to the kitchen, I made us both a sandwich. Dad was pulling faces the whole time he was eating. I made him keep it in him for 5 minutes.

"It's been 5 min-" was all I got out before daddy was running to the bathroom to get rid of the food. "God, Bells. Do I have to do that for a whole week?" Daddy asked me, after he came back in to the living room. "Yes and the other thing" I smiled sweetly at him. "Are you trying to get me killed by your mum and Jasper?" I smiled at him. "No but you know the deal daddy" Just then mum and Jay walked in. "What deal?" Mum asked. "Erm. Daddy's buying me a car" I said bouncing up and down like a kid in a candy store. "WHAT!" mum and Jay shouted. "Were going to buy me a car tomorrow" I told them with a shrug of my shoulders. "Not a chance" Mum told daddy. "Remember daddy, which would you prefer them know?" I asked him. "Ok, I'm getting our daughter a car tomorrow" Dad told mum before running out of the house.

"Come on Bella, were going out" Jay told me while slinging me over his shoulders. "Ok, what are you hiding?" Jay asked me when we was away from the house. "Just helping daddy out" He looked at me for a second. "Why?" I thought I'd tell him the truth. "I didn't ask dad to let me drive, he insisted he taught me, I told him mum would be mad, but he didn't listen. So I lied and now he owes me" Jay started laughing. "You know your mum believes you right?" I smiled at him. "Will you help me with my mum if she starts doubting me? Pretty please" I begged giving him my famous pout and puppy eyes, I know he falls for all the time. "You know I can't resist your puppy eyes. Fine" I smiled and jumped in to his arms. "Thank you" I kissed his cheek, as Jay started running back home.