Chapter 3

Rose...

It's been two years since me and Emmett adopted Bella. Esme built us our own house, so we could be a proper family, even if it was a little walk away from the main house. Jasper now lives on his own as Edward and Alice moved back in to the main house. Esme has been home schooling Bella, as we didn't want her to let our secret out, even though she doesn't know but she could tell her human friends that her family haven't changed once; that would defiantly have us moving.

Edward discovered he couldn't hear Bella's thoughts, as well as his singer, which wasn't a good situation. When Jasper found out he went in to his Major mode all the time Edward was around, he wouldn't let him get anywhere near Bella. Me I was just as protective, none of us allowed him to be around Bella unless there was two of in a room with him. He's managed to resist her blood as he loves her as a niece and couldn't cope if her hurt her, plus he knew we'd all be on his arse, and he especially didn't want me, Emmett or Jasper.

We are currently living in Alaska we have done for the last year. We are closer to our extended family; Eleazer, Carmen, Tanya, Irina and Kate. They all love Bella like a cousin. Eleazer told us that he thought Bella was a shield, and a powerful one at that; Eleazer, can feel what others gifts are. He told me when she's changed she will be powerful. I didn't know what to say to him about that, as I was in two situations with that subject. I know there's years left when that become a problem. I'd love to spend eternity with my daughter, but I also don't want her to resent me for bringing her in to this life and taking away the opportunity of having children, but like I said that situation that situation hasn't come up yet and won't do for years.

"Daddy?" I heard Bella. "Yes princess?" he asked her "Can I open my presents now?" He picked her up and carried her and sat her in her seat so she could open her presents, today is her 5th birthday.

Everyone got her plenty of toys, as well as Jasper buying her a bracelet she can wear now and can be extended when she grows, and add charms to it. It already had a diamond shaped as a love heart, on it. I knew then that, he would buy her charms all the time; symbol of them both and all the different things they do together. I knew Jasper would do anything for my daughter, if she asked him to jump he would ask how high.

Emmett was the perfect dad, he spoilt her, she was his little princess, like she always will be even when she grows up. She's such a daddy's girl. Carlisle and Esme, was proud of us both for the parents we've become. They also love been grandparents. Alice goes shopping every day and brings back new clothes for Bella, but never pink, after the first time Alice put her in a pink frilly dress and she wouldn't stop crying until I took it off of her. Edward has been the uncle everyone wants, he always come back with something new when he goes shopping or acts like a child and plays her toys with him when Jasper isn't here. When Jasper's over she won't pay anyone any mind except him, she absolutely adores him.

Jasper...

Bella is an amazing child; she's smart, funny, the quietest child I have ever heard. For her birthday I didn't know what to get her, I couldn't just get her toys, everyone was getting her that, and she had plenty. Well that was until I saw the charm bracelet and the diamond heart charm, I knew I found what I was going to get her. When I gave it her I was jumped on by a little Bella who kissed my cheek. "Thank you j" She can't say Jasper properly so she always calls me J. It was only her was allowed to call me it, if anyone else called me it she would send them a death glare, and she was one scary child. I knew she would be feisty, she had to be, with been my mate. "It's ok Bella" I told her before kissing her cheek which sent her giggling. I loved that giggle.

Like I said she was amazing, she takes after her dad with her pranks, as well as her mother with her clothes.