Chapter 7

Jasper…

 What the fuck is that? I looked at Bella and she looked like she was concentrating on something, then a realised she was a shield and it looked like she knew how to control it. What the fuck? “Baby are you doing this?” I asked her, she looked at me worried. “Yeah, I didn’t know it was me until I concentrated on the bubble” I smiled at her and pulled her into my arms. “Do you think that you can remove it?” By now everyone was in the room. “What have you done to my daughter Jasper?” Emmett growled. Bella pulled herself closer to me - if that was even possible. “I can’t my instinct are what’s keeping it up knowing that shits about to hit the fan” Great, so now I have to have this conversation in this little bubble. At least my mate will feel better. “Okay well we’ll stay in here then” She smiled and kissed me. “Cut that out Jasper. What have you done to Bella’s body?” Rylie hissed. Geez! Talk about been an over-protective brother. If he wasn’t Bella’s brother he would be dead for asking me what I have done to my mate.

“Does she look like she’s hurt? FYI she loves the fact that she’s got my marks all over her” I hissed back at him, which made Bella to start purring. Now that sound I love.

“Bella put your shield down sweetheart” Rose told her. “I can’t mum. My instincts won’t let me” Bella mumbled. “No one is going to try and get Jasper right boys” Rose told her while giving everyone a pointed look. “No” they both mumbled.

Not even a second later Bella’s shield was down but she made sure she stood in front of me. “I can look after myself darlin. They don’t call me Major for no reason” I whispered in to her ear before pulling her to my side and chuckling. “What happened?” Emmett asked us after Bella had calmed her instincts down. 

After telling them the outline of how we both managed to have mating marks all over us everyone looked thoughtful. “What do you mean you couldn’t resist it?” Carlisle asked always intrigued. “Exactly that we couldn’t control it. Usually I can control the Major but I couldn’t, and If I remember rightly Bella as a side like me” After hearing that news everyone gasped except Alice and Edward. Them they both had smiles on their faces.

“W-what do you mean Bella as a side like you?” Rose stuttered. “I can remember feeling like I was faint, then It was like I was pushed back and had no control over my body” Bella answered. “Exactly how I feel when the Major comes out” I told them.

“Do you know anything Alice?” Carlisle asked. “I told you all everything would change soon” We all looked at her for her to carry on. After huffing she started.

“I told you Jasper that your mate would be special the day we met. You two can conquer the world together. Nothing can break your bond – no matter what they try.  You are dangerous together. When the time comes we will have a fight on our hands I don’t know when or who but you two will be the ones who saves all species; vampire, human or werewolf”

Bella looked at me with worry in her eyes. “Everything will be fine darlin” I told her before pulling her closer to my side. “Do you know anything about the upcoming fight?” I asked Alice. “No, sorry. If I figure anything out I will let you know straight away” Bella smiled at her. “Thanks Aunt Alice” Bella mumbled.

“We can talk about this all later but you all need to get ready for school” Esme told us. When I looked at clock I realised we would have to set of soon.