chapter 23- night in the cabin together

Alpha kane.p.o.v.

6 months later

The twins are now 6 months old. They are two little cuties but damn are they a mummy's boys. They adore there mother so much. I'm hoping that one day I will have a daughter as well so I can spoil her rotten.

Keaton is doing well in school and man he loves the twins so much. He Is amazing with them. He helps out when he can and everything.

Isabella and beta jason have gotten very close and they have marked and mated a while back to. They have a little baby on the way now as well.

Then there is me and cassie.... we are doing very well to. At first we had quite a few arguments to be honest. We have had our ups and downs these last 6 months. It's been hard adjusting to having a now 6 year old and two, 6 months old babies. We have been arguing a bit but not as much any more.

I am thinking that maybe we need a little break from the children and a little me and her time. So I decided that I wanted us to spend a night at a cabin. Just myself and my mate. I'm exited about it to be honest it would be nice to spend some time with her.

I have talked to beta jason and isabella a out it and they agreed to take care of the kids while Me and cassie go. I'm just not sure how cassie gonna feel about leaving the children.

A few hours later....

"No I said no kane we have never spent a day away from the twins. What if something happens ? What if they need us... did you think off that?"

"Yes baby I thought of that of course I did. Beta jason and isabella will be there to take care of them. They know what they are doing angel I trust them. We need our time together baby. We have argued and not been as close to eachother as we use to baby. We haven't had sex in 2 months because your exhausted all the time baby. You over work yourself. I dont care if you like it or not we are taking a break from this house just for a day. We can spend time together and catch up on much needed sleep baby"

"Fine I agree but if anything happens to the children when we are gonna I will never forgive you kane"

"I know baby but nothing will happen now go pack your clothes. "

1 hour later and we was all packed ready to go. Cassie was snuggling all our pups and taking in there scent one last time before we go.

I hugged all my pups (keaton, Xavier and xander ) and said goodbye to beta Jason and isabella.

We got in the car and we drove away.

A heard a sniffle and looked to the side of me to see cassie with tears in her eyes trying to blink them away.

I sighed and wiped them away from her eyes.

"Baby we are going for a day that is all. We will be back before you know it. "

"I know"

"Alright, let's just go home then." I said maybe a little to angrily.

"What why" she asked confused.