Ravaged by Reptiles

Here is the next chapter of this fanfic! Arty and Tito show off their ambush techniques ... to a most unlucky intern! I hope that you guys like it! 👍

—————

In the restroom (toilets), at Willy's Wonderland, 10 minutes earlier ...

While Tex dealt with the 'PR' emergency in his office, the restroom incident from earlier was about to take a turn for the worse!

The intern, who'd been charged with cleaning up the earlier 'emergency', was now leaning over one of the sinks. He gagged in revulsion at the horrible task he'd just done, sticking his tongue out in the process!

It had taken a VERY long time to clean up! First day as an intern here; and he got stuck with the worst job possible! Beats me why I ever applied to come here really, the young guy thought bitterly.

None of the other staff members had helped out with the problem; and had left the 'rookie' to deal with it on his alone. Typical, just bloody typical.

He turned the taps on, screwing his eyes shut for a moment in annoyance. As it turns out, the teenager was so deep in self-pity that he didn't pay heed to the restroom door opening and closing quietly behind him.

Nor the quiet thuds of two pairs of enormous feet entering. Nor the sounds of whirring cogs and clicking mechanics that accompanied them either.

One pair of footsteps headed for the stalls, while the other seemed to zone in on the oblivious intern. The junior staffer looked into the mirror at himself and groaned, resting his hands on the now full sink.

"That was the single most disgusting thing that I've ever done", he muttered. Suddenly, he heard the sound of a knife blade being flicked out behind him.

"Ever heard of a ......, pendejo?" a smooth, but slightly threatening voice drawled. That voice ... I've heard it before; in the dining hall ... but how ...

The intern whirled around quickly to face the potential intruder ... and froze in shock. There, standing right in front of him, was the Tito Turtle animatronic mascot from the dining hall. What on earth was this robot doing here?

I thought that it was screwed to the stage; like all the other machines? At least, that was what Tex said?

The turtle held a retractable knife in one clawed hand, and was stroking the tip of it with the other. Also, there was something about the look in its eyes and smile that the junior staffer did not like?

Too intelligent for a mere robot, almost like it was a ... person?! No. That was way too impossible for words!

"What the hell? Aren't you supposed to be out in the dining room?" the guy questioned, taking a little step to the side; and away from Tito.

He'd last seen the mariachi-dressed animatronic on stage playing his guitar, after all. The turtle robot merely turned round to face the intern, and took a step closer to him.

"I'm taking a break, amigo", Tito said cheerily, his smile widening unnervingly to a smirk. The junior staffer held up his hands as he backed away a further couple of steps, feeling icy trickles of fear go down his spine!

"Look. I'm not looking for any trouble", the intern pleaded desperately to the animatronic turtle, who was slowly backing him towards the stalls. The machine merely chuckled darkly at this, almost as if it found his fear amusing.

"I am", Tito retorted, suddenly swinging his knife in an arc at the young guy's held-up hands. The junior staffer yelled in pain and quickly pressed his now injured hands to his chest.

Panic and fear blotted out all rational thought as he continued to retreat. None of this was making any sense at all! The animatronics weren't meant to be harmful; they worked with kids for god's sake!!

"Stop it! You're ...... insane!" the intern cried, his eyes brimming with tears. To his utter astonishment, Tito Turtle stopped in his tracks and gave the young man a genuinely shocked look.

"Who? Me? Nah! But my amigo is", the blue reptile said earnestly, stroking one half of his moustache with his knife-free hand.

The two were now backed right to the stalls: the junior staffer's back slightly pressing against a closed stall door. The intern frowned a little in confusion at the turtle robot's vague words.

"What amigo?" he asked, just as the stall door behind him opened INWARD. Tito nodded at the guy in answer ... or rather at SOMETHING or SOMEONE behind him!

The junior staffer half-turned as green gator claws grabbed his shoulders and yanked him backwards into the stall. His shrieks were drowned out by the roars of the attacking Arty Alligator.

The animatronic turtle merely rolled his eyes at the terrifying roars, putting his claws on his hips at the same time.

Show-off, he thought.

"Now, that's gonna leave a mark", Tito Turtle sarcastically spoke, looking at the scuffle within the stall. "You remember what the boss said months back, right, Arty? No big messes to be left! You make a mess, you clean it up!"

The roars and shrieks stopped for a few seconds. Then ...

"Yeah, yeah", came the deadpan reply. Then the literal uproar resumed.

There was also something else, something unspoken. After what had happened with Belle, Jed had frantically talked with the animatronics about their hunts ... and tried to persuade them not to hunt any more of the staff.

But I think that this one doesn't count, right? He's not really part of the staff yet ... not being paid; so he's not a full member. And therefore not protected ... right? Tito reasoned with himself.

The turtle robot's eyes suddenly narrowed angrily as the animatronic alligator subtly attempted to kick the stall door closed.

"Hey! Leave ......, willya!" Tito exclaimed, shoving his way into the stall.

Typical Arty! The old greedyguts NEVER willingly shares ... not even with his own friends!

Vote and comment if you like it! 👍