Arty's Bio - Not a Chapter!

Unfortunately, Arty's debut appearance in comic number 2 will sadly have to be blocked from being a chapter, for a number of reasons.

The main one being that it's too gory, and based on pure gore ... to be included in a fanfic that doesn't have a 'mature' rating. Just my opinion though?

If you want to see the comic pages featuring Arty's debut appearance; you'll have to read the second comic itself, sorry.

They made Arty a great villain though! 🤩🤩

Below, are the essential bits of information from the comic about the famous Arty Alligator, before he became a plastic reptile.

———

- Arty's full name is Arthur Allen.

- He's a vicious serial killer, like Jerry.

- Arty's infamous nickname is the 'Bloody Banksy'.

- He likes to do 'arts and crafts' with his poor victims; mostly by paintings on the walls.

- Arty has elaborate tattoos on his scalp, very dark and scary eyes, and sharp 'fang-like' teeth.

- He also has the most unsettling grin.

- Arty's proud of being the 'bad guy' ... to such an extent, that he outright tells the police all about his crimes.

- He believes that the world is a 'blank canvas'; and that he gives it 'colour' every time he slays people.

- Arty used to be an art teacher, until he went completely insane.

- His drawings are caricatures of real artworks by the famous street artist: Banksy.

- When he was arrested, Arty was sent to an asylum ... ironically the same one that Jerry Robert Willis was incarcerated in.

You all can pretty much guess what happened next?

———

There's just one thing about Human Arty's comic book appearance though; that confuses me.

His brief film appearance (he was one of the cultists directly in front of the camera) ... and his comic book appearance are very different to each other?

I don't know why? As far as I know, there's been no official explanation for it.

———

Just curious, what are readers' opinions on Human Arty? Vote and comment if you liked this short bio! 👍