The Hunt Begins ...

Everything seems to be going okay for the partygoers, but I personally wouldn't relax my guard! That weasel and co might have some nasty tricks up their sleeves, that they haven't shown yet? This is a special Christmas update for everyone to read! I hope that you guys like it! 👍

—————

"A very unusual upgrade indeed! Right, boss?" the bird robot joked. The big weasel smirked again.

"Right!" Willy chuckled as his gaze roved over all the balloons, confetti, and other party decorations in the dining hall around him.

"Nice party you lot have got going for you here!" the weasel robot said conversationally. "A bit undisciplined, but still fun ... and that's what counts, right?"

Something freaky had started to happen to Willy's voice, Tex was certain of it! The harsh, electronic voice of the main mascot was slowly getting overlaid by another voice.

An older man's voice. Same accent, but richer, smoother tones ... like melted chocolate and honey mixed. The white-suited businessman's face then lost whatever color it had left as he recognised the voice.

God, no! It's his OWN voice! Tex mentally cursed the day he'd first met Jerry in person.

"Of course, it can't compare to the birthday parties I oversaw when I was running this place!" the animatronic weasel drawled. "Especially the private parties!

To tell the truth, I miss those times really." Willy then sighed deeply, looking a bit forlorn and closing his eyes for a moment. "Happy days", he murmered.

Willimeena reached up with a little paw and patted her father's chest comfortingly, a compassionate expression on her face. Tex snorted quietly at the biggest mascot's words.

"Only a total sicko would think THAT!" the current restaurant owner whispered to Jed, who shot him a slightly startled look at Tex's sudden use of 'language'.

Unfortunately for the white-suited businessman ... weasels have very sharp hearing, even the animatronic and toy kinds!

Both of Willy and Willimeena's heads instantly snapped around to stare straight and hard at Tex, in clear indication of that fact.

The mechanic sent an annoyed stare towards the restaurant owner too. Tex may be his best friend, but why did he have to be so god-darn foolish at times?!

Willimeena glared at the white-suited businessman, her brown eyes now glowing bright green ... like her dad's. The weasel leader's brow furrowed deeply as he frowned, but then relaxed a second later.

Willy's expression returned to the smile he had earlier, though now it was slightly more vindictive.

"Like I said, this party is pretty fun", the orange animatronic weasel resumed speaking, ruffling the weasel pup's ears as he did so.

Willimeena purred happily at the sensation, the green glow in her eyes fading away. Willy then glanced down at the kids in his audience, giving them a rather pointed look.

"But I'm afraid that it's time for you little kiddies to go to bed now!" he stated. The big weasel's ears flattened almost immediately at the loud groans and complaints that quickly erupted from the aforementioned audience.

God, how Jerry / Willy hated whining kids! They acted like babies, annoyed everyone around them, and were colossal wastes of space, generally! There should be a universal law against them existing!

Those spoilt, privileged brats have got NO IDEA what it's like growing up in a family that regarded them as ... nothing ... the animatronic leader thought to himself.