Crackbrained Complaints

The next chapter's up! Trouble is certainly starting to stir in Willy's Wonderland ... how long will it be before the partygoers realise? I hope that you guys like it! 👍

—————

In the dining hall, Willy's Wonderland, back in the past, 10 minutes later ...

Due to bad luck ... or maybe karma, Jed Love was now experiencing even more problems with the sleepover party. Specifically, with a kid's parents. The husband was dressed in a blue shirt, and the wife in a green one.

"Where's the entertainment that we were promised?" the husband snapped irritably at the mechanic, pointing accusingly at him.

"Is that meat on your pizzas?" the wife said, with even more anger. She prodded at a slice of pizza on the table next to him. "I'm a vegan." Jed held his hands up defensively, looking very stressed.

"Um ... just take it off?" the mechanic suggested nervously. Unfortunately, it did absolutely nothing to calm the angry couple down ... as their scowls only deepened. Honestly, right now, Jed felt like screaming!

Why the heck is it my responsibility?! Tex should really take charge of this; but I can't find him anywhere! Should have known that Tex wouldn't be up to the job of running this place. The first guy did a lot better!

The mechanic clenched his fists as he looked around the hall; at the chaotic kids, all of the mess on the floor, the disorder of practically everything else! I've got no time for these peevish idiots! Then, an idea came to Jed's mind. A cunning, pretty ruthless idea.

"I completely understand", the aforementioned middle-aged man said, in an oily salesperson's voice. The nervous look on the mechanic's face had completely vanished ... and in its place was a sly, untrustworthy grin.

"If you'll step in here ..." Jed purred, walking over to a door in the nearby hall wall. He took hold of the doorknob with one hand, and beckoned the scowling couple with the other.

"... we can discuss the issue." Despite the clear danger signs, the angry couple were more concerned with having their petty complaints heard.

"That's more like it. Heads are gonna roll!" the wife growled at the now unperturbed mechanic. Jed quickly ushered the duo through the chosen door ... and then closed and locked it. Not very quickly, as to not cause alarm.

"You picked the wrong night to file a complaint", the middle aged mechanic muttered, smirking easily. "Have fun, sis!" Jed whispered through the door ... to a certain SOMEONE on the other side.

———

Inside the partial-lit stock room ...

However, once inside the room that Jed had ushered them into; the husband and wife began to be suspicious. Suspicious that something wasn't quite right. Also ... why hadn't that mechanical-minded guy come in with them?

"This isn't the office!" the wife complained loudly, throwing her hands up in frustration. It looks more like a stock room to me, she thought. Not even well-lit.

Her husband had thrown his hands up too; and was now looking around the room for any signs of a possible explanation. The man then heard the sound of sniffling from his life.

He immediately turned, and saw a costumed figure with its back to him. It looked like the person was crying, with their head in their hands.

The husband was now totally confused. This didn't look anything like Tex Macadoo.

"Is that the manager?" he asked doubtfully. At that, the wife angrily pushed past him, and strode towards the crying figure.

She reached them, and pulled the figure around to face her and her husband. To their surprise, it looked exactly like the Cammy Chameleon robot that stood on the stage.

"What's the meaning of this? Is this some kind of joke?" the wife angrily accused, pointing at the pink chameleon figure. The Cammy-costumed person instantly shrank back, seemingly quivering with fear.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry", she mumbled in a small voice. "I'm just so ... so ..." The pink chameleon's mask suddenly twitched violently, and her eyes narrowed at the wife.

"MAD!" she suddenly screeched in a raspier and crazier voice. "You stupid xxxxx! I'll xxxxxxxx!" Cammy snarled as she lunged forward, grabbing the wife by the neck.

"Wh-wh-what?" the woman spluttered in fright, trying to pull the gloved hand away. "Henry? Help!" she called to her husband, who didn't hesitate.

"I'm coming, sugar xxxxx!" the man replied, rushing towards his wife. A sword blade suddenly flashed into existence as it was quickly thrusted out of the shadows in the room, straight at the husband.

The man just managed to stop in time; the point of the blade a centimetre away his face. "What?!" the husband gasped ... right before Knighty Knight stepped fully out of the shadows, and swung his sword at him.

The horrified woman looked on in horror as her husband fell dead to the floor. It distracted the animatronic chameleon though; who promptly let go of the wife to giggle happily at the carnage.

"You're right! Heads did roll!" she squealed, almost choking on her laughter. The woman wasn't so happy though; quite the opposite.

"Henry?" the aforementioned guy's wife whimpered, not wanting to believe his death. Suddenly wanting out of the whole nightmarish situation, the woman made a desperate dash to the door, pursued by Cammy.

She turned the doorknob. Locked. The wife then tried it again. Still locked.

"Someone! Help!" the woman shouted, now banging on the door. She then choked, as both of the lizard robot's hands clasped her neck this time.

"I'm trying! Hold still!" the mechanical monster growled. The wife squirmed and struggled as Cammy Chameleon pinned her to the floor, and began to strangle her.

"Shhhhh. Go to sleep now. Just close your eyes. Mama has you", the animatronic chameleon murmured in a mock soothing voice.

It was all over in minutes; leaving the two possessed animatronics the only living inhabitants of the room. "That was fun!" Cammy sighed happily, putting her right hand on Knighty's left shoulder.

"We should have company over more often", she remarked. The golden and red knight didn't reply, instead concentrating on cleaning his sword with a cloth. The chameleon robot rolled her eyes, smiling.

That's Knighty for you! Always very meticulous with his cleaning!

What kind of job do you think Knighty had at the restaurant? Vote and comment if you like it! 👍