Chaotic Cheerfulness

This is the next chapter! Things are really heating and speeding up to the climax of this story! Better be prepared! It's going to be super scary! I hope you guys like this! 👍

—————

In the Super Happy Fun Room, Willy's Wonderland, on this very dangerous night ...

To say that Alistair's sleepover party at Willy's Wonderland that night was chaotic ... would be a GROSS EXAGGERATION! It was louder than a house full of parrots, and more unruly than a pack of monkeys!

All due to the aforementioned birthday boy bringing a LOT of friends to his party in the Super Happy Fun Room: about EIGHT of them! There were kids running around, kids stealing food from other people, kids pranking others etc.

Alistair himself was dancing dangerously on a table, trampling the food on it! Thanks to Tex Macadoo not putting a limit on the number of birthday guests, his poor staff really had their hands full with this bunch of young troublemakers.

"I got you now!" the red-shirted guy said, hoisting a bawling kid up into his arms. Meanwhile, his colleague Dommie was being harassed by a little girl in purple; who was throwing food at the staffer with a smirk on her face.

"Get away from me, you little psycho!" the aforementioned woman yelled, sprinting away to a safe distance. Tex Macadoo wiped his clammy forehead as the white-suited businessman and the mechanic gingerly made their ways through the throng of kids.

"Tell me again why I agreed to this?" the restaurant owner muttered through clenched teeth to Jed.

"A big, sweaty wad of cash", the mechanic replied bluntly and sassily. In truth, Jed wasn't comfortable in this situation either. Tex winced at the sharpness of his friend's sarcasm.

"Oh, right!" he groaned, remembering the deal with Alistair's grandfather. The white-suited businessman then looked around the chaos for the aforementioned guy ... and found him standing by Willy Weasel.

The old human geezer looked very bored and disapproving of the current devil-may-care atmosphere around him. Can't really blame Grandpop. I never wanted to be here at this time either, Tex thought.

The restaurant owner eyed the towering animatronic weasel next to Alistair's grandfather with great wariness. Now that Tex Macadoo knew that the animatronics were possessed, it was impossible not to notice the living, cunning malice that lingered in their eyes.

But Willy and his crew had not attacked so far ... much to the surprise of the white-suited businessman. Apparently, after Willimeena had finished interrogating him earlier; the little weasel pup had gone straight to her father and the others .... and had managed to broker a deal with them.

The party would proceed just fine that night. The kids would be safe anywhere they went in the whole restaurant ... none of the killer animatronics would attack them.

The adults would be safe too ... as long as they kept inside the dining hall, that is! Any adults that ventured out of it however ... would be fair game for the robots.

The only exceptions to this would be being Tex and Jed. Also, this agreement only stood until the chimes of midnight.

As Willimeena herself put it ...

"Daddy and my uncles and aunties are willin' to hold off their huntin' for this party's sake ... but if you don't shut it down by midnight, they're gonna do it! And I don't think you want that, Mr Macadoo!"

Also, the weasel doll threatened to thrash Tex within an inch of his life if he messed up tonight. Somehow, the restaurant owner didn't want to try his luck with Willy's kid. Not her, or that devil father of hers!