1st Imagine: All the boys, He finds out you were a Directioner.

1ST one! Message me or comment your name and boy for your own personal one <3 :) ~Allie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry: You were cleaning out the closet with Harry. It was at the flat you shared. You found some old baby pics, Harry's pics, and then Harry starts laughing. You asked "Harry what are you laughing at?" He holds up a life size cutout of him. Your eyes widened and he starts laughing harder. You run and take the box from him. He said "(Y/N) its OK. But really? Life size cutout." You guys spent the rest of the day looking through the box filled with the 1D stuff.

Louis: You guys were making some dinner. Louis excused himself to go to the bathroom. You started to cut the carrots and make them in your special way which he loves! Louis comes back and says "So (Y/N) you think I am a sex sassy man who you wish you can date?" You replied "Um well I do love you but I never said that." Louis quickly said "That's what it says on your Tumblr." You blush and say "Louis, oh my gosh, that was when I was little." He kissed your cheek and replied "Its OK babe."

Niall: You were looking at your old computer while Niall was getting food. You found your old Twitter and saw all your old 1D posts and fangirling. You laughed. Once you heard Niall come in you set your computer and ate with him. Next thing you know he is looking at your old twitter. Niall said "So, you had posters with lipstick on me?" You blushed but we kissed you anyways.

Zayn: You and him were talking about old times. Then he asked you "So were you a fan?" You couldn't resist "You mean Directioner. I am not a Directionator. Ew." Then you covered your mouth. He started laughing. Then you said "OK. I was, I did fangirl and everything." You were now embarrassed. But he still loved you

Liam: You were finding all your old stories and fanfictions. It was a mess. How much you wrote and fangirled. Then you found your Wattpad. It was like going back in time.You didn't realize it but Liam was looking at it too. He said "So, you still like my big pink soft lips?" You blushed and answered "Yes and sorry. It was old times." You told you ,you had a talent and he kissed you.