Harry Styles Imagine

Sorry, it has been so long since I updated! ~Allie

----------

You and Harry have been dating for over a year now. You've had your fights but it was nothing big. Just perfect so far. You were home alone, Harry went to the studio today.

Your phone rang and it was Harry. You answered it. It was a butt call but you listened to them talking.

"What's wrong with (Y/N), Harry?" Liam asked.

"Well she is just getting fat. Ya know. I think she just needs to find the right food and stuff like that." Harry answered.

You ended the call and the tears stream down your face. You went to the bathroom and pulled up your shirt. You pinched your body fat.

You whispered "If I can pinch it I can lose it." You went back down stairs and took a pen and paper out. You wrote..

'Dear Harry,

I am sorry I am not skinny enough for you. I get enough hate and when you butt dial me I hear what you are saying. You aren't there when I get hate and I don't need hate from you. I love you but I am losing it just like my weight. Goodbye Harry.

Sincerely, (Y/N)'

You packed your stuff and left.

~ 1 Year later ~

You are skinny. Skinny enough. Hardly eating. Bones. That's what you are right now. Just that. You took a picture. You sigh as you still think of that word Harry said..

"Fat."

You uploaded the pic to Twitter saying..

'@Harry_Styles Skinny enough for you?'

You got dress in new clothes that were now baggy on you. You heard the doorbell ring. You went downstairs and opened the door. There he stood, red eyes, puffy, and just depressed. I was..

Harry.

He said "(Y/N) I am sorry. Just please I am sorry. You are beautiful. I saw your tweet. Your too skinny, you need to be healthy not like this. I love you. Just please take me back. I saw the letter too. I am sorry. I know I said your were fat but you aren't you are beautiful. Just please take me back."

You sighed and look at your arms, just bones. Harry took your hand and intertwined the fingers. Yours hands where so small in his big hands.

You whispered "Just please never say that again. I love you." You looked up and met his green eyes. He pressed his lips to yours. You smiled and kissed back.

Harry helped you become healthy again and you were now the perfect couple again.