Liam Payne Imagine Part 1 :)

This is based off a song I heard. It will be on the side --------------------------> I hope you like it. If you want a personal one just ask me :) ~Allie This imagine will be using "I" so don't get confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is that time of year again. Christmas. I don't like it. I actually hate it! Not saying anything else. I get up from bed and walk to my closet. What to wear? Black shirt with green or Christmas shirt? Black. I put the other one away and take the one in my hand. I change into it and leave to go downstairs.

When I get down there I smell food. I walk into the kitchen and see Niall at the table and Harry making food.

Niall said "Hey! Come eat!" I shook my head.

Harry said "(Y/N) your eating. It is Christmas." I nodded. I sat down. Harry made us a big break fest. Eggs, toast, milk, bacon, and so much more. I kind of picked around the food. Niall ate a lot.

Harry was so cheerful, "I am so happy today is Christmas!" I sighed.

Niall replied "(Y/N) you are not sitting alone like every Christmas. You are going with us to Louis' and Zayn's house party." I sighed but agreed.

It started at 8 p.m so when we got there it was already a party by 8:30. We walked in and music was blasting. Girls, boys, and weirdo's everywhere. This is just like before- No don't think about it! I walked down to a chair in the corner and sat there. The music slowed down.

Zayn was at the DJ and he said in the microphone "DJ Malik here for you Christmas Eve. Now grab your girl and dance a little. Slowing it down for this one. Lets go!" I saw everyone start slow dancing.

 A boy came to me and said "Hey would you like to dance with me?"

I replied "No sorry, I don't like Christmas, slow dancing, or even being here." I got up and passed him. I walked into the kitchen. I saw Louis come in.

He asked "What is wrong? You have been like this ever since-"

I yelled "Don't talk about it!" I started to cry.

He hugged me and said "Sorry but you have to move on. It has been 2 years. Christmas is suppose to be about happiness and love not death and him."

I replied "But when we walked in it was just like the day he died."

~2 years ago~

Me and Liam were leaving the wild party.

I said "It was really busy in there. Glad we got out."

Liam replied "Yeah. But look up." I look up and see he is holding up a mistletoe up above our heads. I kissed him. He kissed back.

As we were driving home he turned up the music. He started to sing.

I giggled and said "I love you Liam."

He asked "Really? I love you too." I nodded.

I turned to face the window and I yelled "Liam watch out!" He covered me and it all went black.

Liam saved me but he was gone.

~Present~

Louis said "It is time to move on."

I asked "Louis have you ever lost someone that you have loved for years? Well I did and he is never coming back! Liam was mine and now I have no one!" I ran away from him and up into a guest room upstairs.