Niall Horan Imagine.

Sorry for not updating in a while. ~Allie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        You were on your way to the park with a blanket and your guitar. You were going to a park with lots of trees and it was beautiful. You had your own little spot by a tree where you would play your guitar. No one really goes to that park so you are usually alone. You like it.

         Once you get there you walk to your tree, kind of far from the park and no one was there. You set your blanket down on the ground right next to the tree. You sit down, your back against the tree, and you take your guitar in your hands. You started to play to one of your favourite songs, Little Things.

          You have perfected everything but Niall's part. It was more upbeat. You were getting frustrated but you had a goal, to get Niall's part by tomorrow. So you tried again and again and again. Until... "Hey do you need help?" You looked up and saw Niall Horan. Niall from One Direction. You smiled and answered "Um- Sure." He sat down right next to you on your blanket.

          He helped you will his part. He even sung a little which you really liked. He had a voice like no other. You had finally perfected the song. You said "Thanks." He smiled and replied "No problem."

~Next Day~

          You were going back to the same tree, place, and with the same stuff. You sat down in the same place with your guitar in your hands. You just really wanted to relax and hear the sounds from your guitar. You just started to strum to different songs all at once. You closed your eyes and soaked in the sounds.

            Then another guitar was heard. You stopped and opened your eyes. It was Niall with his guitar. You asked "What are you doing here?" He answered "I never got your name and I always used to come here when I was little to play my guitar. The same exact tree." You replied "I am (Y/N). That is cool that you used to come here." He smiled and said "You have a beautiful name."

             You guys talked for a while getting to know each other. You both were friend zoned but it came to be that you both liked each other.

 ~6 months later~

               For you and Niall's 6 month anniversary you both had a little picnic at the tree. You both looked at the stars since it was at night. Niall said "(Y/N) I have never told you this but when I was walking towards here the day I meet you, I heard your guitar and I ran over here. I kind of watched you and whispered to myself 'Wow. I need to get to know this girl.' " You giggled and kissed him under the tree were everything started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! ~Allie