Zayn Malik Imagine

OMG! Sorry I didn't really have any new Imagines but now I do!!!! -Allie

-------------------------

You and Zayn were out for lunch. You both loved the restaurant. It was nice to finally have some time, just together. You were having a great lunch until you saw someone very familiar.

You tensed up. You got scared and Zayn can see something was wrong.

He asked "(Y/N) are you okay? Something wrong?" Everything was wrong it was your abusive ex!

You turned to him and lied "Everything is fine. Just saw someone familiar." Next thing you know your ex was walking over to you.

He was right in front of both of you, "Well hello you too. Hello (Y/N)! Let's go somewhere." He had a evil grin on his face and he took your arm. You yelped in pain.

He squeezed your arm trying to pull you away.

Zayn yelled "HEY! No one touches my girlfriend." He stood up and punched the man. You were scared. You didn't like Zayn aggressive.

You ran out of the restaurant and ran home. When you got home you went straight into the room you and Zayn shared. You sat in the corner, knees to your chest crying in them.

You heard the front door open and close. Footsteps following. You tensed up.

You heard someone open the door. You got scared again.

You heard a familiar, husky voice "(Y/N) what are you doing?" You took a peak and it was Zayn.

You hid your face again and whimpered.

He knelt down right next to you and said "What's wrong?"

You replied "That was my abusive ex. I never wanted to see you like that. I am scared now."

You then felt a pair of strong arms hug you. He whispered in your ear "I would never ever hurt you. I was protecting you."

You hugged back and when you pulled back you saw a couple of cuts. You helped him clean it up and in the end he got a kiss from you.