Zayn Imagine for Jennifer

Hope you like it! ~Allie

----------------------------------------

You and Zayn were having a lazy day today. It was his day off and he wanted to spend it with you, his girlfriend. You woke up with his arm wrapped around your waist. You smiled about how protective he is. You said "Zayn wake up." He was still asleep.

You yelled "Zayn wake up or your hair products are gone!" He woke up and said "Don't even think about it." You laughed and kissed his cheek. You got up and went downstairs. You started to cook breakfest. Then his arms wrapped around your waist and he kissed your cheek.

He asked "So what do you want to do today?" You answered "Maybe some movies and maybe a twitcam because you never do one." He smiled. You finished making breakfast and you ate it.

You guys then watched a bunch of movies under the covers on the couch. He had his head in your lap and he let you play with his hair. He was that sweet.

When the round of movies were over you started to do a twitcam. The comments were just flying so fast. Zayn stopped at some and answered the questions. Then some hate comments were going. Saying..

'Why are you with her?'

'I am so much better.'

'Ewww ugly.'

'Zerrie was better.'

Zayn yelled "Hey! Don't hate on my girl. I love her.'' He then kissed you. He ended the twitcam and then you guys fell asleep in each others arms.