Louis Imagine for Kendall

Hope you like it!

---------------------------------------

       You are at the arcade just were you usually go on the weekends. After your weekly check from working at Nando's. You loved going there because it was just fun. You wouldn't play those kiddy games but some were still really fun.

        So you were playing PAC-Man when you were trying to beat the high score. You loved that game! It was easy once you learn the tricks. You were about 3/4 of the way there when a really cute guy came over. He was walking up to you. You tried to play the game but he was distracting you. When he was there you lost. So close of beating it.

        You said to him "Thanks a lot. You made me lose." He replied "Oh sorry." He seemed sad. You asked "Why are you over here?" He answered "Well I am Louis Tomlinson. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date? It can probably repay for me making you lose."

         You said "Kendall. No I will not go out with you but how about we make a bet." Louis asked "What kind of bet?" You answered "If you beat me in PAC-Man, I will go out with you. If I win then I will not go out with you." You put your hand out. He shook it and said "It's a bet."

           He put the quarter in and started to play. He played and played until he lost with a score of 12,309. You were about to put a quarter in but louis already did for you. When you looked at him he winked. You just looked back at the screen.

           When the Mr. PAC-man and Mrs. PAC-man kissed in the little video Louis said "Maybe that will be us one day." You actually blushed.

            So at the end you bet him, with a score of 30,097. You said "So no date then." He pouted. You asked "What are you sad about more? You not going a date with me or losing to a girl?" He actually chuckled.

             You then left the arcade.

~Next Day~

             You finally got to go surfing after all the bad weather. It was nice and sunny for once. So you grabbed your surf board, your bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen for a day at the beach!

             You knew how to surf pretty well, you used to take lessons. Luckily no boys didn't hit on you even though you are really pretty!

             So when you were done surfing you saw a similar boy walking up, Louis. You actually thought about it. You thought he was cute, funny, and really hot!

              He walked up to you and asked "You surf too?" You nodded. He asked again "I know how to surf. Wanna see who can stay up the longest?" You answered "Sure but lets make a bet." He continued your sentence "If I win you will go on a date with me, and if you win you-" You cut him off and said "I will go on a date with you."

               He asked "Really?" You nodded. He picked up his first surf board and said "Well lets still see who can last the longest and then I will take us on our first date." You blushed but smiled.

               When you guys fell off the surf boards Louis swam to you. You guess were alone, no one else at the beach. He said "Is it ok if I kiss you? I don't wanna go t-" You kissed him and he kissed back.

               You guys had an amazing nice on your first date that night.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!