Niall Imagine for Angelina

Hope you like it! ~Allie

---------------------------------------

You and Niall just were coming back to his car after a date under the stars. You asked him, while walking "Why did make a date out of no where?" Niall answered "Can't I do something for my girl?" You giggled. When you guys got to the car you both got in.

When you guys were driving back to your house you asked him "Do you love me?" Niall said "Do I love you? Well do you love me?" You haven't said your 'I love you's' yet but it seemed like the right time.

He seemed nervous. You replied "Yeah, I do love you." He smiled widened and said "I love y-" There was honking then another car was about to hit you. You screamed "Niall!" Then the car hit.

~Next day~

You woke up quickly, thinking it was a dream. But you woke up in a hospital bed. You were scared, you didn't see Niall. A nurse walked in and you yelled "Where is my boyfriend? Is he ok?" You were worried and scared.

She calmed you down and said "Well he saved your life really. He is fine but still unstable. We have no responses from him yet. He just has some broken bones. He is in the room next to you. Want me to open up the curtains?" You nodded.

She opened then up and there he was with a cast on his arm and leg. Right arm and Right leg. You were about to cry. She helped you off your bed and to a seat right next to him. You were on his left side so you took his left hand.

You whispered "Niall please answer me. It is your girlfriend Angelina." The Nurse said "It might not work he is-" Then we heard mumbling. It was coming from Niall. You asked "Niall? Niall?" He then opened his eyes and shot up. He yelled "Angelina I love you too! Watch out!" He was breathing fast.

I calmed him down. You asked "Niall you love me too?" He nodded. You kissed him. He kissed back.

After the hospital you both recovered and started dating again.