Niall Horan Imagine

Thank you for 1,000+ reads!!!!!! :) ~Allie

---------------------------------------------------

              You and Niall were so bored. Nothing to do. You guys had done everything. Movies, video games, and even playing football. Niall then asked "How about we make cupcakes?!" You answered "Yeah!"

              You and Niall got on an apron. You guys got the ingredients out. You said "Niall turn the oven on to 350*" He turned on the oven on to the right temperature. When he put his hand on the stove he yelled "OW!" He took it off and asked "Kiss it better?" You kissed on of his fingers. He smiled.

               As you were stirring the stuff together Niall threw flour at you. You said "Why did you do that?" He shrugged and replied "Whoops." You picked up and egg and cracked it on his head. You said "Whoops."

              Food was flying everywhere! You got the batter and smeared it all over Niall's face. You were laughing so hard. Then Niall took the milk and dumped it all over you. You screamed as Niall laughed.

              About an hour later the food fight ended. Niall asked "Can we take a shower?" You answered "Nope taking it alone. That is your punishment for starting the food fight." You kissed him then left the mess behind and Niall all covered in food.