Zayn Malik Imagine

I hope you like it! ~Allie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        You and Zayn had a strong relationship. No fighting, no cheating, nothing. Everyone thought it was a perfect relationship. Zayn would go out and come home drunk sometimes but you were fine with it. But this time it was different.

         You were up waiting for Zayn. You kept dinner out just in case he wasn't drunk. It was his favourite. You hear the door open and close. You walked out of the living room and to the door. You gasped at the sight. Zayn was kissing another girl. You yelled "Zayn!" He stopped and looked at you. He said "I hate you. Leave!" He started to kiss the girl again. You ran upstairs and into the bedroom you shared. You packed everything. You put all the pictures in your pocket. Right before you left you left a note on the table.

         You then left your 4 year relationship with the man you love, Zayn.

~Next Day~

Zayn P.O.V

         I woke up with a headache. I turn to my side to see (Y/N) She wasn't there. I got up and saw that all her stuff was gone. I walked downstairs and saw on the table was my favourite meal. It was cold. I then saw a note beside it with some torn up pictures. The note said...

"Dear Zayn, You were probably to drunk to remember what happened last night. You came home drunk kissing this girl. You told me you hate me and to leave. So I packed up eveything and left. I even made you your favourite dinner.  You just lost your girlfriend and wasted 4 years of your life. See you around town Zayn. Love you.  ~(Y/N) xx"

        I started bawling my eyes out. I call Liam.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

        You was at my best friend Liam's house. He let you stay the night. Then he gave me bad news "Zayn in coming over in less then a minute." You ran upstairs and started to pack everything. But it was too late. You heard the door open and close. You grabbed my bag and tried to sneak out but someone grabbed my wrist. The person turned me around. It was Zayn. He didn't look good at all.

       You dropped my bag. He said "(Y/N) it was a mistake I don't want to lose the 4 years we have together. It is too much to lose. I love you so much." He placed a small kiss on your lips. You kissed back. He pulled back and added "I will never come home drunk again."

       You guys got back together and were still the perfect couple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Allie