Liam Payne Imagines Part 2 :)

This is a part 2 from the first Liam Payne Imagine :) If you don't remember it re-read it :) This will be a part 2 to it :)    Oh and remember "I" is speaking like You so just remember that :) -Allie

---------------------------------------------------------

Christmas was wonderful that year. Now it is my birthday. I wonder if he will be here like he said. I wake up and the first thing I do ever morning is go up to the attic and see if there is any new letters he wrote to me.

There was one! I opened it and it said...

'Dear (Y/N),

I miss you and I love you. Can't believe it is already your birthday! I am sorry I changed the plans but hey you and the boys will get to see me.

I can't wait to see you. Well I can already see you but you can finally see me. It has been months since you last saw me. I love you. I will be appearing around  7 pm. So watch out ;)

Sincerely,

Liam xx'

I smiled knowing I will see him later! I ran downstairs and got out some ingredients. I was going to make my own cake. It was going to be a rainbow cake! Haha.

The weirdest part I never felt the presence of Liam near me. I sighed and made the cake. I wouldn't know the outcome of it until we cut the cake.

I decided to take a shower and get my clothes and make up on. Once I finished that it was already 6:30.

The doorbell rang and I opened it. It was the boys. Their jaws dropped at what I was wearing. I was wearing a red short dress and had red lipstick on. I laughed at their reactions.

Niall said "You seem good today? I guess you got a note from him this morning?" I nodded.

They came in and put the presents down by the couch.

Harry asked "So when is Liam gonna show up?"

I answered "7 so in less then a half hour. Hopefully on time so we can get everything done." We all talked for a while and it was past 7.

Liam didn't show.

We cut the cake and it came out perfectly. Just the right way! They all loved it. We saved some for Liam but nothing was ate.

I opened the presents. Harry got me a couple of shirts I have been dying for. Louis got me a camera. Zayn got me some jewelry. Finally Niall got me tickets to go to Paris! I loved it.

I hugged all of them. No show of Liam and it was past 9. The boys left and I thought I was about to cry.

I sang loudly while crying...

"You should've been there,

Should've burst through the door,

With that 'baby I'm right here' smile,

And it would've felt like,

A million little shining stars had just aligned,

And I would've been so happy.

Christmas lights glisten,

I've got my eye on the door,

Just waiting for you to walk in,

But the time is ticking,

People ask me how I've been

As I comb back through my memory,