Niall Horan Imagine

Hope you like it. It is inspired by 'When I was your man' By Bruno Mars.

--------------------------------------

You and Niall have been dating for a while but the relationship was starting to drift apart. He would always go out with the boys or partying while you sit at home, alone. It was sad. You would dance by yourself, buy yourself flowers, and look back when he held your hand. He didn't say 'I Love you' alot anymore.

Today was probably the day it was going to end. It was 12:04 am. You heard the door open and slam shut. Niall wasn't drunk or you would of heard someone fall and stumble. He came to the living room and fell on the couch not looking at you.

You said "Niall I need to tell you something."

He replied "Go ahead." Still not looking at you.

You yelled "I am done with this relationship. You never do anything with me anymore! I have a dance coming up and you aren't gonna come probably because you are with the boys or at a party. Thanks for never buying me flowers, never holding my hand, never give me your hours, never take me to party's but you know how much I love dancing and I guess I am just going to go dance with a new man. Its over Niall. Goodbye."

You get up and you hear crying. You just grab your stuff and said "I will be back later for my stuff." You walked out and slammed the door.

~1 year later~

You were at your new flat with your new boyfriend Brad. You weren't happy with him. He was just a jerk. So you broke up with him and he left.

It was still your flat. You decided to watch some t.v but you got a call from Eleanor. You answered it.

She said "Go to the beach now. Me, Dani, and Perrie will meet you there." She hung up.

You got up and drove to the beach you were greeted by them. They pull you over to a concert on the beach that was happening. The boys walk on stage.

Niall looked at you. He still looked like he was still crying. You stood in your place trying not to care. he looked to the crowd.

In the microphone he said "Hello! We are going to do a song for um this one girl which I should have done so much more for her but I didn't."

He started to sing..

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like oooooh…
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh…
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like oooooh…
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man"

He sung the whole thing with the boys. You started to cry. Harry pulls you up on stage and you run to Niall. You hug him while crying.

You whisper "I don't have another man to do it now. Can you fill it in?"

He said "I promise I will do anything for you. I will always be there for you and take you anywhere."

You both then kissed and everyone clapped and cheered.