Imagine for Lia - Niall Horan

First ever personal one! If you want one message me! ~Allie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      It is your birthday and ever year you have a celebration (Music up windows down sorry had to do that. Back to the story.) You were planning a party with a bunch of friends and family. Only thing is your boyfriend won't be there. He is on tour with his band. The biggest band on the planet, One Direction's Niall Horan. Yeah the blondie who is a carefree boy. You have known him for about all his life. You guys were best friends, and then it clicked. He asked you out in the cutest way.

~Flash Back~

                       It was Christmas about 3 years ago. He was having a little party with his friends. You were dressed up in some festive clothes. Everyone was opening presents. You got one from everyone but Niall. People were started to leave and he whispered to you "Stay after everyone leaves, I have a present for you."

                     Once everyone left he said "Um, well Lia I liked you for a while. Well you go out with me?" You kissed him and replied "I would love to! But what is my present?" He answered "A boyfriend you can trust."

~Present Day~

                      Everyone was arriving at your house for you birthday. You saw all the presents in the living room. Everyone was outside jamming out to the music. One present caught your eye. It was tall and big. You didn't know what it was but you knew it would be good.

                       Once the presents started you got many gifts. You were about to open the tall one but your mom said "Lia! Wait you have to open that one last." So you waited and waited and then it was time to open it. You walk to the box and took the bow off it. You ripped the paper open and someone came out of it. It was Niall. He had a boy on his head and he yelled "Happy Birthday!" You hugged and kissed him. You said "Best present ever."

                       Later in life he would ask you to marry him as a present for Valentine's Day. You did have the best Boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it! ~Allie