Niall Horan Imagine

I hope you like my Imagines so far! Want a personal one? Contact me! ~Allie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 You have been working at Nando's for a year now. It is 2010. You have a regular costumer you always take care of, Niall Horan. That Irish fellow is very sweet. You have always had a little crush on him but we were friends, you would say.

He comes in on his regular days. He sits in his regular seat and asks for the regular thing. You smile. When you come back with his stuff he asked "Hey (Y/N) can I talk to you?" You nod and sit down in the chair across from him. He said "This is my last time coming here for a while." You replied "Are you sick? Dying? Leaving?" You were nervous. He answered "No I am not sick or dying." He chuckled. Niall continued "I am trying out for the X-Factor." You said "Niall that is great! I know you will win. It won't be the same without the Mullingar boy. When you come back come back here and you can tell me about everything." He hugged you.

~3 years later~

Your still working at Nando's for extra money during college. Never seen Niall since he had left. No one sat in the seat, no one ordered the same thing, no one was that Irish Mullingar boy.You know he is in One Direction and probably never has the time.

One day you saw a couple of boys sit in Niall's seat. You were mad at first but you calmed down. You walked over there and said "Hello I am (Y/N). I will be your waiter. What can I start you off with?" You heard a familiar voice ask, "(Y/N)? Is that you?" You look and see Niall. You answered "Niall, its you!" He hugged you. You hugged back. Niall ordered the same thing as usual.

Before Niall left with the boys he asked "So (Y/N) do you want to go out sometime? Catch up?" You nodded but asked "Like a date?" He nodded. You agreed as he kissed you on the cheek.

That day and date was the best days ever. You and Niall started dating and were perfect for each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D Hope you like it. ~Allie