Louis Tomlinson Imagine

Thanks for 600+ reads! ~Allie

------------------------------------------------

You were walking down the street after work. You had a long day and you just wanted to get home and relax. You were a Directioner and you were happy about that. You loved the boys but you had a soft spot for Louis. God was he hot. You wished you can date him possibly even just hug him!

When you were turning around a corner a bunch of girls were screaming. They yelled "Louis! Louis!" You didn't want to go over there. You were going to be trampled. Which you were about to be. You didn't even know why but all the girls came running towards where you were standing. You were pushed to the ground and the girls ran forward still, probably looking for Louis.

You groaned. You heard a voice say "Do you need help love?" You sat up and there stood Louis. You nodded. He put his hand out and you grabbed it. He pulled you up to your feet. You then heard screaming again. Louis said "Follow me." You two ran into the hotel they were staying in.

Once the girls passed Louis asked you "I never got your name. I am Louis. You are?" You answered "(Y/N)." He replied "I love your name. Are you ok from the girls?" You nodded. Louis said "Why don't I take you out to dinner to make up for it." He took your hand a led you out to dinner.